Introduction

Hi All!

Investor here,in NYC, looking to learn the appropriate way in this forum to get in touch with affiliates who are successful and looking to be rewarded for their hard work. I have been poking around, but feel free to say hi, I'm looking to buy! :)

-Corey

My name is Adrian, 23 and currently live in Maryland.

I currently work as a software developer, and do web development in my spare time. I tend to pick up the languages and technologies pretty quickly, but the time constraint and lack of any real artistic ability tend to be problems.

Im hoping to launch a number of sites by the end of the summer with the intention of eventually working on them full time in a few years.

Hey Ardian, great to see you here at WickedFire forum. Hope you will meet good and nice people and also get help from them.

Here Blazho from DBZ join this great forum. I always seek something different from BHW and hope i can find it here.

Hi! My name is Oleg, 29 years. I've been selling guest posts for 6 years. Here for sharing and getting experience. Interested with black/grey hat stuff :)

Hi there, I'm Yuu, 39yo from Argentina, I run my own design studio. I also rum my own photo&video studio. Both for the adult industry.

I have been working in the adult industry since 2003

Hi
This is John Done and very passionate to earn money online.
I'm a job holder so I don't have much time to do any work. So I need a way that can give a good income but not spending money. I don't want to invest money anywhere. I'm also don't want to buy subscription and software.
Please recommend me if you have any legit way.

Hey Guys
This is John. I started learning video editing and affiliate marketing.
I'm interested in playing football and listening music.
I often travel in my leisure time.

I'm from Canada and just getting introduced to these topics. I'm working in SEO and managing my website. Excited to learn more!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!

I am new on this forum, but I have been a lurker for quite some time now.
I do SEO full-time, I started it way back in 2009, when it was still much easier.
My specialty is link building, I tried all kinds of methods throughout the years with more or less success.
I focus on guest posting as I believe that is the most effective and scalable method currently.
But as you know, the SEO landscape is always changing, like the introduction of AI recently.

Anyway, good to be here, and ask me if you have any questions!

I am near 40, I am doing 99 pushups.
I want to become a billionaire as fast as possible.
where to start? any advice? no jokes, only serious suggestions much obliged.