Introducing... WP TWEET BOMB v1.5 | AutoBlog, Destroy Twitter & Make Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been mentioned multiple times :)

The other news sites in that batch are doing great - the only one that got banned was the one I publicly announced as an example autoblog ;)

You can see a full length screenshot of the WP admin area here.
I mean a demo - not a screenshot. I promise I won't abuse it, just want to check out the functionality of a few of the features.

Question about the use of proxies: if a single proxy in the list doesn't work, will it try the next proxy? The wording makes me think it will either stop completely or post without one.

Hi,

I am interested in this plugin but having problem understanding how this thing works.

Basically we need to create as many twitter account as we can to get better results, am I right? But with zero followers how can we get so many traffics? Besides, how to avoid being banned by twitter after created so many twitter accounts? Seriously, this kind of plugin I've been searching for to automate traffic generation. But I need better understanding on how to use this thing properly or else I'll just waste my money.

Thanks

You can run with 1k Twitter accounts, only 10 - or none at all if you like. I would recommend using at least some though. The results you get are not based specifically on how many Twitter accounts you add into WPTB, but rather your tweeting frequency. Each Tweet is another avenue that traffic (and Google) can find your sites - it does matter if there are 100 tweets from 1 Twitter account, or 1 tweet each from 100 accounts, the results are very similar.

What you've got to be careful of (it's pretty much the only thing) is how much you tweet per hour, per IP address. Not from how many accounts, but the actual number of tweets. I've got a tool built you can use to check what a safe level of tweeting is for you setup here (will make complete sense once you've got the plugin, but you might like to play around with it now).

I mean a demo - not a screenshot. I promise I won't abuse it, just want to check out the functionality of a few of the features.

Sorry - I don't have a demo setup. If you don't like what it does I can always refund you ;)

Question about the use of proxies: if a single proxy in the list doesn't work, will it try the next proxy? The wording makes me think it will either stop completely or post without one.

The proxies you use should always be working (so don't use public proxies). If you're using good proxies this isn't a problem - but if a proxy doesn't work a note will be made in the log and no post will be made. I could have made it keep trying but then it wouldn't work on shared hosts with hard enforced max execution times for PHP.

Will this work with my own wordpress theme as I don't want to change to your customized theme.

Yep - any theme I've come across works fine.

Hey, don't think the ticket system is working cause I sent in two emails and it didn't give receival receipt and haven't heard back. I upgraded to the 300 package from the 3 package a while back but my license/blog still says i'm on the 3 package. Wanted to make sure that I was all set for the 300 as I want to start adding in more blogs.

Please let me know what I can do.

AIM: AffiliateApex, email: thawes[....@...]gmail.com

Thanks

Hey, don't think the ticket system is working cause I sent in two emails and it didn't give receival receipt and haven't heard back. I upgraded to the 300 package from the 3 package a while back but my license/blog still says i'm on the 3 package. Wanted to make sure that I was all set for the 300 as I want to start adding in more blogs.

Please let me know what I can do.

AIM: AffiliateApex, email: thawes[....@...]gmail.com

Thanks

Just checked - replied to your ticket before and your email address is correct, so I'm not sure what happened. Have you checked your spam folder?

Your email address doesn't look like the one you made the original payment with - if you PM me your licence key I'll upgrade you now :)

It seems very interesting and the recommendation from BOFU2 (which i personally know) make it even more interesting.

I was wondering if the plugin can work with other languages, usually there are issues with utf-8 encodings and here in Europe we use a lot of weird languages :)

Could you try the result of a keyword like :

"Caffè" ? (coffee in italian language) :food-smiley-010:

Do you think the autoblogs could become a source of backlinks for other websites ?

Thanks in advance

This looks like an intriguing product and I am definitely interested in checking it out. However, I am a pretty big noob when it comes to a lot of these topics around here, as I only gained access a few days ago. I have gone through WickedFire and learned as much as I could and then went and put up a couple of Wordpress sites, which I had never used before but which seems to be easy as hell. I have also begun practicing getting traffic to those sites as is taught in many of the sticky threads.

How affluent do you think I'll need to be to be able to succesfully work this program? I have some free time to practice 24/7 before the second summer session starts in the middle of July, at which point I'll have to get back to accounting partially. What should I make myself more familiar with? Where should I become more affluent?

Also, pertaining to the product itself, I also had a few questions. Last night I read through most of these posts from both threads, and you answered a lot of questions, but I can't specifically remember if this one was asked, although I'm fairly certain it was. Can your program choose a niche news field and specifically target the most popular stories from that niche to post on a news site as well as on twitter? Say....Baseball news. Could it target all the most popular baseball stories and then post them to a Wordpress site as well as twitter?

The customer service also seems to be fantastic from the posts that I have read, so I'm confident if I think of any more questions you'd be happy to answer them. Thanks.

I went back and found that you did a good job of answering the latter question.

Hi, I've wrote to you requesting for a refund. It's been 3 days and I never heard from you, so I post here.

It's just not for me.....don't get me wrong, you have a great plug-in, it's just me. May be I'm too used to WP Robot ;-) If you've received pm from me, you'll know my details. thanks again.

DO you offer a unlimited license?
what other payment method do you accept other then paypal
wiretransfer
SMS pay
bank transfer
Plimus
e check

Hi :)

I'll post here what I wrote in the support forum and emailed to clients...

Hey,

I haven't been around recently and I apologize for that. I've had some reasonably serious health issues to deal the last few months.
There were 2 people I assigned to explain the situation and deal with non-technical support but it's now apparent they didn't do it :(

I appreciate that things have been dead from your point of view, so in the interest of moving forward asap here's what I'm doing now:
(Stuff will get crossed off as it's done)

Action List

• Just after I post this I'll be adding 100 blogs to everyone's licence (done)
  • Then outstanding tickets (done)
  • Review forum posts (done)
  • Necessary bug fixes (done)
  • New release
  • Discuss & draft new features with you

Any questions relating to the above post here - any other issues please start a new thread (for tech support) or ticket (for billing/blog login info).

Cheers,
Andy
The discount links at the start of this thread have been disabled while I'm making a new thread.

If anyone needs support, has bug/feature requests let me know here or in the support forum.

WPTB certainly isn't dead. No chance :)

Cheers,
Andy

hi, i have a question,

if i decide to buy the 3 site license, how many would it cost if i'd decide to upgrade to 300 site lincense?

and can it create like a dutch autoblog?:)

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.