Apr 26, 2009
UK
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Released: v1.5
The new version adds a ton of extra functionality and really takes
the plugin to a new level. In my testing I'm finding it very easy to
get a ton of traffic from Google, Yahoo and Twitter and all visitors
are shown customised ads based on the "ad rules" system.

Mini Case Study
The public test site (TweetGazette) gets a minimum of 1,000
unique visitors daily but recently this has exceeded 2,000. It's
got (last I checked) 47,100 pages indexed in Google and has a
PR3. All this is thanks to WPTB.

Mod Reviews
Any mods who want a free copy are welcome to one in exchange
for some feedback here.

feedback_wickedfire.png

Also, before LB gets a chance to spam the thread with Ubot links, I'll do it first:
If you need a Twitter account creator it's worth checking out Ubot :)

You'll also get...

• Lifetime Updates
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Unconditional)
  • Unlimited Support

Since I was an asshole and didn't get my review in for the last one, I'll post it here.

Here's the skinny. It works. It gets the job done, it gets the SERP saturation out there and it works splendid. The links and traffic that was generated via Twitter alone was well worth it, just make sure you space out your accounts and maybe automate them via other means as well to keep 'em looking legit. The sites were definitely getting the traffic as a result, and I'm sure if you monetized it the right way it would make ya some casheesh.

9/10 from me on this, not a 10 because I set half of it up while I was crossfading.

Since I was an asshole and didn't get my review in for the last one, I'll post it here.

Here's the skinny. It works. It gets the job done, it gets the SERP saturation out there and it works splendid. The links and traffic that was generated via Twitter alone was well worth it, just make sure you space out your accounts and maybe automate them via other means as well to keep 'em looking legit. The sites were definitely getting the traffic as a result, and I'm sure if you monetized it the right way it would make ya some casheesh.

9/10 from me on this, not a 10 because I set half of it up while I was crossfading.

About time...I was looking forward to seeing your review. :) I'm going to be testing this out some soon once I find myself. I will post a review as well just for the hell of it. :)

Can you answer one question.

I just noticed your price. Why is the installation for 3 blogs cost so much? Comparing the rate I think/feel that it's way too much.

Awesome - thanks for posting :)
Just added some of your comments to the thread as well.

About time...I was looking forward to seeing your review. :) I'm going to be testing this out some soon once I find myself. I will post a review as well just for the hell of it. :)

Looking forward to it ;)

I just noticed your price. Why is the installation for 3 blogs cost so much? Comparing the rate I think/feel that it's way too much.

Ask anyone that's using the plugin - it's well worth it. There are guys making $500+ per day with a small ring of blogs and this plugin.

It's not that the 3 blog licence is priced high - it's just that the 300 blog licence is very, very low :)

There's a full guarantee so grab a copy - if it's not for you I'll send back your money.

You have to spend money to make money. If you're serious about making monies online, you wouldn't think twice about how much something costs, you would think of how you can use it to make the money you spent back.

I might be missing something obvious, but I don't understand the how of this: "Attracts substantial traffic to your posts".

I can't find where you explain exactly how you get traffic. I understand that it scrapes and posts content, but what next?

I might be missing something obvious, but I don't understand the how of this: "Attracts substantial traffic to your posts".

I can't find where you explain exactly how you get traffic. I understand that it scrapes and posts content, but what next?

It's not just 1 element - it's the combination of all the techniques that makes it work. I'll try and take you through some of it...

Here's a screen shot for the biggest traffic sources for TweetGazette. This screenshot was taken in Jan 2010 and covers a couple of months worth.

traffic_sources.png

Here's a super condensed summary of what WPTB used to get the above:

• High post frequency
  • Good tag usage
  • Organic tweeting style
  • De-duping the content
  • Using the auto-indexer
  • Using the "extra image" setting
  • 2 blasts with the instant links feature
By doing all of the above you're sure everyone's going to know you exist. The SE's should be spidering you daily and indexing a ton of your pages. The actual traffic will then come from keywords related to each specific post.

The image traffic was something I didn't orgianally expect - but if you use the "extra image" feature combined with the de-duper Google takes a liking to all the images on your blog. As these extra images (used when the original content doesn't come with one) are uploaded to your blog and renamed it works well. Combine the above with the built in framebreaker and you swipe a good chunk of those Google image visitors directly to your blog.

FYI a good chunk of the "direct" traffic was Twitter as well in the above report as far as I can tell.

Does the above help?

<edit>Forgot one (important) thing - to achieve all this the plugin was only actually "on" and regularly posting for 2 weeks in November. The traffic's been good ever since.</edit>

ok cheers for the explanation. Is the auto-indexer a squirt type thing?

Never really looked into squirt so can't compare it to that. What it does is actively track which of your blog post urls are indexed in Google and then regularly fires extra tweets with links pointing to them until they get indexed.

I've also got some pretty awesome ideas to expand the auto indexer in the future. There's a ton of stuff you could do as follow-up actions specifically for non-indexed posts ;)

nope, it's also a scraper and thus all the traffic on the demo site is due to the plugin.

Yeah, thanks phrench - in case it wasn't clear - all the traffic, backlinks, indexed pages and PR were generated solely by using the plugin.

I'll throw in some more positive feedback about this plugin. It rocks, it rocks in ways that you can't imagine. I really love pretty much everything about this plugin, and 1.5 is taking something that is already brilliant and making it better. The support is flawless. I really can't speak highly enough about this plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.