Not open for further replies.

maria7190

SEO--> InfoSoftware.Biz
Jun 11, 2009
www.infosoftware.biz
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello Wf members,

Thanks for your huge interest in our One-Way links service, now we are here with many services in only one thread please check our packages below:

Light Package:
---------------------

1.) 1 Article Writing
(100% unique and quality article)

2.) We will Submit the above article in 50 top Article Directories and provide you 100% live links in report. (pr7 to pr2)
(The Article Directries will be Ezine, Articlesbase, Go article, Buzzle, etc...)

3.) We will make 100 One-Way links for your two keywords and provide you 100% live links on report. (pr9 to pr3)
(All One-way links will be from social bookmarking, socail networking, and high pr websites)

4.) We will do 100 Profile links for your two keywords + pinging all the links and provide you 100% live and indexed links in the report.
(All profile links will be from high pr (pr9 to pr5)

Price: $100 Buy Now

Strong Package:
------------------------

1.) 2 Article Writing
(100% unique and quality article)

2.) We will Submit the above 2 article in 100 top Article Directories and provide you 100% live links in report. (pr7 to pr1)
(The Article Directries will be Ezine, Articlesbase, Go article, Buzzle, etc...)

3.) We will make 200 One-Way links for your two keywords and provide you 100% live links on report. (pr9 to pr2)
(All One-way links will be from social bookmarking, socail networking, and high pr websites)

4.) We will do 200 Profile links for your two keywords + ping all the links and provide you 100% live and indexed links in the report.
(All profile links will be from high pr (pr9 to pr4)

Price: $180 Buy Now

Key Features:

* Turnaround: 12 Business Day's maximum (same for bulk order)

* All links will be 100% do-follow and permanent.

* We have great experience of seo work because doing seo from last 3 years.

* You will see all the live links in the complete report as we will send you after completion and you can verify the report in only 10 minutes maximum.

Payment:
---------
Paypal
Credit Cards

Offer: 10% Discount on first two orders. (PM me for your discounted review copy)

If you are interested then please Click on the above Buy Now link and fill the simple form and make the payment.

--thanks

Hi Maria,

Ok, it seems I am the first, I want to try the first first package "light package" and If I'm pleased maybe we'll make some good business together in the future, because I have many sites for promotions !

Order sent, I'll pm you some other details !
Thanks !

Hi Maria,

Ok, it seems I am the first, I want to try the first first package "light package" and If I'm pleased maybe we'll make some good business together in the future, because I have many sites for promotions !

Order sent, I'll pm you some other details !
Thanks !

Thanks klinmaximus for your order got your site details and payment, your order will complete in next 7 to 10 business days maximum and will send you complete detailed report after doing the job.

One discounted review copy is still available .......

--thanks

Ok, I came back with a review of this service:

I got the report from maria7190 two days ago, but i was just busy, and i just checked all the reports.First i want say about the article quality is very good at first he submitted the 450 words article in ezinearticles.com and after get approval from ezine, maria submitted the article in 50 well-known article directories with good PR and all the 50 links with 150 back links (three links average on each sites) working fine i can see each link live.
Maria submitted 100 One way links on high pr (pr9 to pr3) social bookmarking, social networking, and high profile and high pr websites, all links are do follow and permanent that is also good, and the profile links are good as everyone know, but the good thing is when i have checked all the profile links all links is indexed....really worth the money.

This service is a little bit expensive for wickedfire, but the quality of work, diserve the money, highly recommended... If you have less competitive search terms site like mine, then your site gain a signicative boost in google!

Ok, I came back with a review of this service:

I got the report from maria7190 two days ago, but i was just busy, and i just checked all the reports.First i want say about the article quality is very good at first he submitted the 450 words article in ezinearticles.com and after get approval from ezine, maria submitted the article in 50 well-known article directories with good PR and all the 50 links with 150 back links (three links average on each sites) working fine i can see each link live.
Maria submitted 100 One way links on high pr (pr9 to pr3) social bookmarking, social networking, and high profile and high pr websites, all links are do follow and permanent that is also good, and the profile links are good as everyone know, but the good thing is when i have checked all the profile links all links is indexed....really worth the money.

This service is a little bit expensive for wickedfire, but the quality of work, diserve the money, highly recommended... If you have less competitive search terms site like mine, then your site gain a signicative boost in google!

Hey Thanks klinmaximus for your great and detailed review, i am very glade to do work for you....

One Discounted review copy is still available .......

--thanks

When I read your title it said cheap seo packages? I use a similar service for about 1/4 of the price your wanting.

I would be willing to try your service, I do not need the profiles and bookmarks they have no value for me, you would need to come down to a fair market price before I would bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.