Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0
True Quality Authority Links for Serious Money Making Sites

Now is your chance to get a dofollow, in-content link in an article all about your niche on a mad authority site.
Your article will appear in a niche category that relates to your niche,
with your preferred anchor text!

Others have been paying $100+ and now you can get yours, if you’re one of the first five, for only $75.

If you have a fly-by-night site it may not be what you need. X-Rumer may be your best bet ;) In fact,
I will recommend guerilla for his drip-feed system!

If you have a real money-maker you want to hold on to for the long-run for big bank, then
get long-lasting authority links like this!

Site will be revealed through PM. Below I’ve included a screenshot from Compete.com You can see for yourself
just what kind of authority this site has managed to wrangle in.

Your article will be professional. It has to be, because not just anyone can go post an article here.

You have to apply and it takes time to be approved. They have some very stringent editors to get past!

Your link will be dofollow with your chosen anchor text and it will be there for good!

Wanna know the stats? Here ya go...

Now, consider the long-term benefits.
Do you want something that really boosts your site in
ways most people don't consider?
Most are worried about dofollow (yes, it's great. But I tell you even nofollow can be a Godsend if it's on the right site...
but don't worry... this will be dofollow). Too many are worried about page PR.

If they did their research and testing, they'd know better :)

For the first five people, $75 then it will go to $100 just as this PR7 authority offer

Samples of my articles are gladly provided through PM.

Wow, thanks for the DFB plug vdinigal!

I have used and recommended Veronica's services several times. She's a great writer who has super access at a lot of authority sites. This isn't a service for people looking for cheap articles to dump on sites full of garbage. These are probably the highest quality backlinks you can buy on Wickedfire.

Do yourself a favor, and ask her to PM you some of her work. Then imagine her placing articles about your niche or topic with your link, on some of these sites. Then you doing some SEO to them (which she can help you with), to not only get great link juice, but also rank an authority page on an authority site.

Even if you aren't sure if you will try this service, check out her samples. It's worth your time.

V, hit me up on AIM about this pls.

Hi,

I may be intrested in that service, but I couldn't PM you (is you inbox full?)
Please PM me your email or when you will be able to get PMs

Thanks,
Saar.

I PM'd you a couple days ago but never heard back. I'll take a couple, just let me know.

Thanks,

Sorry guys! I did some housekeeping and my inbox is good-to-go again. I'll PM you all in the order of postings here. ;)
Two spots were filled last night, so the next three to place their order get the $75 offer.

So is it different than like ezinearticles.com home page having pr6 and writing an article in it?

This is not an 'article directory'. Well, I guess in a way it is. In terms of if it's like putting an article on EZA... well... ya it's a high PR site and all. I would imagine Google kinda knows about it. I don't know. I'll be glad to PM you the site if you're interested to judge for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.