Status
Not open for further replies.

p0ck3taces

Define title
Nov 3, 2009
San Francisco
Rating - 96.4%
53   2   0

Click the image above to order - After ordering you will be sent an invite to a basecamp thread for your order. You will be able to review the infographic at each part: Content, Design and Distribution.

Order Process:

After ordering you're sent to a basecamp thread where you will be able to watch the progress of the order.

Infographic Content: We can come up with the theme or you can suggest a theme. We will then run the content by you for approval
before going to design.

Infographic Design: We will turn the content into a design and let you approve/ask for changes before distribution.

Distribution: We supply blog post content for the infographic and you post the content and image on your site. It works best if you
can also have easy to use share buttons on the page. Some customers choose to not post the infographic on their site. This is ok, but
note, the service works best if we can market the post on your site.

Once we have the blog post link we write and distribute the press release as well as submit the infographic to the infographic directories
and image sites. We also add a little social sharing to the blog post page to get things going.

These infographics are great for getting related websites to link to you. There is a lot you can do with the infographic on your own to
increase distribution and gain links you normally wouldn't be able to get. Related blogs love infographics as they are useful and fun for
their readers. These infographics also work great on web 2.0 properties.

They are also simply a great piece of content for your site. Seo is about on site these days as much as it is about offsite.

Turnaround Time: Three phases - Content 3 days - Design 3 days - Distribution 3 days. The turnaround time will also depend on how fast
you respond to approving each phase and whether or not we need to make changes.

Here are some examples of infographics which we can show (note, your infographic will not be shared as an example unless
you give me consent to do so): http://beneddy.com/seo.jpg , http://beneddy.com/insomniamd.jpg , http://beneddy.com/reversephone.jpg

This is the Seventh Thread for this service and we have created close to 200 infographics for customers now.

Some Reviews:
review.jpg
review2.jpg
review3.jpg
review4.jpg
review5.jpg
review6.jpg
review7.jpg
review8.jpg

I ordered two infographics with distribution and I'm overall very satisfied. The process was longer than expected, but the wait was worth it.

I'm only about a week into the distribution, so it's hard to say much about SERP movements if that's your deal, but examiner.com picked up one of the infographics so that alone makes it worth it I think. Look into this. Very worthwhile, now I'm off to beg for links using these images.

I ordered two infographics with distribution and I'm overall very satisfied. The process was longer than expected, but the wait was worth it.

I'm only about a week into the distribution, so it's hard to say much about SERP movements if that's your deal, but examiner.com picked up one of the infographics so that alone makes it worth it I think. Look into this. Very worthwhile, now I'm off to beg for links using these images.

Thanks for the review! Your graphic was also featured on the visual.ly homepage.

Putting in a bit of work on your own to get related sites to post these are the best way to grab solid links from these infographics.

I just got one. If they're good I'll order lots more.

Great, thanks!

Sent you a PM yesterday. Did you get it?

Sorry for the late reply. I read your PM and then got distracted. Response sent now.

We just added 2 more PAID press release sites to our distribution!

I am also now offering getting your infographic placement on Examiner, a PR 8 Alexa 550 Authority site for an extra $40 at checkout.

My public site is pretty much done where I will be selling these infographics for $400-$800 a piece. This offer here is a steal while we cut our teeth in this industry. I will offer it only as long as I can.

Ordered this service and seller way over delivered. I know I am a picky asshole and he was very accommodating! Got the graphic and distribution and already got a few leads coming in before he has even sent me the report. Oh and its already helping my rankings! So traffic and rankings, yeah, can't beat that shit. Thanks man, will be ordering more (and don't charge me extra for being a pain in the ass)

I am also now offering getting your infographic placement on Examiner, a PR 8 Alexa 550 Authority site for an extra $40 at checkout.

Can you add that to the order you are finishing up for me now?

Ordered this service and seller way over delivered. I know I am a picky asshole and he was very accommodating! Got the graphic and distribution and already got a few leads coming in before he has even sent me the report. Oh and its already helping my rankings! So traffic and rankings, yeah, can't beat that shit. Thanks man, will be ordering more (and don't charge me extra for being a pain in the ass)

Can you add that to the order you are finishing up for me now?

Oh you wasn't that much of a pain in the ass ;-). Thanks for the order and review!

Ready for more orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.