INFOGRAPH - Content, Design, Distribution, Authority Placements - We Handle It All

Status
Not open for further replies.

p0ck3taces

Define title
Nov 3, 2009
San Francisco
Rating - 96.4%
53   2   0

Click the image above to order - After ordering you will be sent an invite to a basecamp thread for your order. You will be able to review the infographic at each part: Content, Design and Distribution.

Was out for a little while with a nasty bug that delayed things a bit. Back in action now though and moving forward.

Examples:
600th Post - Wickedfire User Stats

InfographDesign.Com (still in development but there is a portfolio with examples towards the bottom)

Skype - benjamin.eddy

You will also notice on the order form you can add placement on a top tier site for a ridiculously low price of $50 (by top tier I mean PR 8 alexa 700 site). Another member here is (was) selling this same link for $450, no joke. I'm also starting to sell and make placements across many other authority sites for these infographs. You can ask me about other placements outside of this forum.

hvoldAF.jpg

It's been about a month since I placed my very first order of this infographic service. Since the previous threads were closed already, I'll be sharing my experiences about the service on this thread.

First, communication is superb. Ben answered every inquiry I had in details. What's more... he helped me come up with better ideas that would make the infographic not just awesome, but has potential to become viral.

During the distribution phase, things got more exciting and awesome. Ben had distributed and promoted the infographic as advertised. Until this time as I'm typing this, Pinterest pins and repins are still going viral.

Summarizing all what I've experienced, I've made a correct decision. Definitely, I will be coming back to order again in the future. This service is valuable to those who have REAL websites and want to promote it seriously. For now, I'm beginning to receive organic traffic through that infographic being distributed all over. Not to mention, his extra service of publishing an article about the infographic at examiner.com, just AWESOME.

Well, I think I will end this here for now :) However, this will not be my last chance doing business with you.

Thank You!

Last edited:
It's been about a month since I placed my very first order of this infographic service. Since the previous threads were closed already, I'll be sharing my experiences about the service on this thread.

First, communication is superb. Ben answered every inquiry I had in details. What's more... he helped me come up with better ideas that would make the infographic not just awesome, but has potential to become viral.

During the distribution phase, things got more exciting and awesome. Ben had distributed and promoted the infographic as advertised. Until this time as I'm typing this, Pinterest pins and repins are still going viral.

Summarizing all what I've experienced, I've made a correct decision. Definitely, I will be coming back to order again in the future. This service is valuable to those who have REAL websites and want to promote it seriously. For now, I'm beginning to receive organic traffic through that infographic being distributed all over. Not to mention, his extra service of publishing an article about the infographic at examiner.com, just AWESOME.

Well, I think I will end this here for now :) However, this will not be my last chance doing business with you.

Thank You!

Thanks for the review, I appreciate it. You had a fun topic to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.