Info Software Back Links Packet Only for $10 (Free Review Copy Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria7190

SEO--> InfoSoftware.Biz
Jun 11, 2009
www.infosoftware.biz
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello Wicked Fire Members,

We have just started Info Software back links packet on our website at: Seo Services | Seo Expert - InfoSoftware in this packet you will get 50 high pr (pr9 to pr4) back links and you can make that back links for your self in an hour for your website. You will get complete instruction that how you can build that back links for your website, as everyone know that the high pr back links are always help to boost your site serp in google or other search engines for your targeted search terms, these all links are tested so you have don't worry to use these back links.

Key Features of the Info Software Back Link Packet:

# We update our back link Packets on 1st of every month.

# Monthly Subscription is also available.

# All back links are from PR9 to PR4 websites. You will not find any PR3 or lesser websites in our packet.

# You will get 50 high page rank (PR9 to PR4) back links list with complete instructions to make the back links. You can create the back links in only an hour.

# Our experienced staff will continue to work on these links and improve them.

# 24 hours email support.

Price:

$10 for 50 Back Links Packet Buy Now

Payment:

Paypal:
Credit Cards:

Offer: Two free review copies available for 5+itraders

--thanks

Would be happy to provide a comprehensive review...no 5+ though : ( Let me know...

Can I get a review copy?

Hi Maria,

I will make a honest review,If I'm qualified for a free copy !
Thanks !

Sen me a sample off your links I maybe want to do a review.

Ok i am going to send the free review copies all of you "BlueSteele, mycontent, klinmaximus or onkelmicha" please pm your email address so i can proceed ...

--thanks

I have received the list(thanks Maria for your fast response). Now , my honest review (I'm also an backlink hunter,and I know some of this but the majority are new) :
1. There is a great diversity of domains PR4+
2. 50 dofollow links, every month will greatly help the site to increase high the keyword in SERP.
3. The price is a medium between Angela&Paul (price - quality related)

I highly recommend this backlinks from Maria,and I will add myself to my backlinks arsenal, this service !

Here's my review:

Thanks OP for giving me a review copy. That's a valuable list and 100% working. I randomly submit 5 links and all successfully done. That is so cheap and also will help for your site keyword rankings.

Highly Recommended.

I have received the list(thanks Maria for your fast response). Now , my honest review (I'm also an backlink hunter,and I know some of this but the majority are new) :
1. There is a great diversity of domains PR4+
2. 50 dofollow links, every month will greatly help the site to increase high the keyword in SERP.
3. The price is a medium between Angela&Paul (price - quality related)

I highly recommend this backlinks from Maria,and I will add myself to my backlinks arsenal, this service !

Thanks klinmaximus for your nice review...

Here's my review:

Thanks OP for giving me a review copy. That's a valuable list and 100% working. I randomly submit 5 links and all successfully done. That is so cheap and also will help for your site keyword rankings.

Highly Recommended.

Thanks mycontent for your brilliant review....

--thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.