Inflated SEO - The Power Of Anchored Profiles, Bookmarks, Web 2.0 and Scrapebox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Sup guys,

I'm here to offer you a few (new) services that you may or may not find useful. But first let me give you a brief introduction.

What I do and why I still use profiles!

They still work well for low-mid competetive keywords. On top of that, they will add value and variety to your backlink portfolio, especially if they're from authority domains with a good pagerank (Hello, Angela..). Personally, I only work with low-mid competetive keywords (1-15k exact local searches) and all of my sites rank comparibly well. I always use High PR Profiles + a sh*tload of Social Bookmarks + some Web 2.0 Sites as my Tier1 base and support those with Scrapebox and xRumer. If I dont rank well after that, I add a few .edu/.gov links and a few blogposts (I outsource those, check the threads by Stacey or Andly for good and cheap blogposting services). I know spending a lot of dough in one run is a pain in the buttocks, but you have invest to make some decent income. Business 101! :smokin:

Our Profiles vs. xRumer Blasts!

First of all, our Profiles will contain 4 (!) URLs and three of those URLs will be fully anchored with your keywords! Furthermore, the forum platform we use is DoFollow by default, so that's a plus as well. Over 80% of the domains have a Pagerank of 3 and higher. All Profiles Packages will also include a few .edu profiles as a small bonus.

If you want you can send me some spinnable text to wrap around the links. I would recommend to use all 4 URLs and up to 1-3 Keywords per URL.

This is an example of what the profiles will look like:
Co-Motion Cycles | Jaleesagbyc

The Packages:

Pack1:
700+ High PR, anchored Profiles on unique Domains = 16$
Optional: Random Linkwheel : +3$

Pack2:
10000 Blog Comments = 9$
20000 Blog Comments = 16$

Pack3:
10000 Blog Comments pointed at 700+ High PR Profiles = 21$

Pack4:
20000 Blog Comments pointed at 700+ High PR Profiles = 26$

Rankalicious Pack (please PM me before ordering this):
20000 Blog Comments pointed at 10 Web 2.0 Sites, 700+ High PR Profiles and 1000 Social Bookmarks.
71$ - if you provide the spun article for the Web 2.0 Sites
85$ - if we write and spin the article for you

You may PM me on here or throw me an E-Mail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. After ordering you will get an Excel Report containing all your links.

Email: InflatedProfiles@gmail.com
Payment (PayPal): InflatedProfiles@gmail.com

The old thread with a small review on the profiles (can't edit the old thread, hence the new one): http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...pr-domains-4-links-per-profile-only-16-a.html
So far,
MM

Your strategy is good.Do you have any success stories to share?

Well,

personally I only work with low-mid competetive keywords (think microniches with 1000-10000 exact local searches/month) and subsequently I target each keyword specifically with the stuff that's included in the Rankalicious Package first. If the keyword is a bit more competetive, yet promising in terms of income and ROI, I scale up the Profiles and Web 2.0 sites a bit more and add a few other links for variety, like outsourced Blogposts, .edu links and maybe 1-2 AMR Submissions and then blast those with Scrapebox as well.

This is just what I do and it worked for me everytime thus far (eight #1 spots on Google for 1-5k exact keywords and a #9 spot for a 14k keyword that I targeted recently with just the Rankalicious Package). Though, I can't really say, how well my service would work for keyword with a high quantitiy of searches per month and a comparibly tough competition.

Sofar..

Status
Not open for further replies.