Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Who cares

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleirwin

Jun 25, 2006
are they going to be allowed? i vote no. it's so annoying seeing the same flashing image over, and over, and over.

I've got a small sig image.

I don't like places that change rules mid stream. If you didn't want them on the site it should be that way from day 1

Allowed - with the option for other members to turn them off so they dont have to see them if they dont want to.
and your option to turn off, disabled if you are using one in your sig
Sound fair :D

rex_b said:
I've got a small sig image.

I don't like places that change rules mid stream. If you didn't want them on the site it should be that way from day 1
I really don't mind your's... it's no bigger or invasive as a line of text. So probs on not goin' overboard, it's actually a nice looking sig.

But it's not really like he'd be changing rules after things have been set in stone. There are really no rules established for this forum yet, as it's only a couple days old. The rules will have to be set in place as the forum grows. I vote that nobody can have a sig image, except for rex :p .

I could swear I posted this already, yet it's not here...:eek:

Anyway, I wanted to go with "Who cares", but after seeing the cuddlycats banner, I've changed my mind...It would become too distracting if too many people did a similar thing...

As long as there is no audio, and abides by the original rules of the forum itself, then it's fine.

rex_b said:

Site owners have to be allowed the option of changing the rules mid-stream. There is no way that anyone could plan for every possible event before hand and they have to be allowed to correct those "Oh, shit why didn't I think that would happen." moments.

Oh, and I would vote to abolish the graphic sigs.

J-Tag said:
I'd say it'd be a nice idea for them to be able to be disabled in your UserCP.

I would agree. They could get just too annoying. Sure this is supposed to be a somewhat lawless forum, but let's have to option of filtering out the annoyances if we so desire.

I was just going to start a thread about this. I, for one, dislike signature images and I don't think they should be allowed. Another good option which has already been mentioned would be to have a feature in User CP to turn off images in a signature. Then both parties would be happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.