I'm thinking about getting a puppy, but I'm worried it will ruin my productivity...

transistor

Sep 30, 2007
I'm also a little concerned it will keep me from traveling.

Anyone here regret getting a dog?

I'm thinking of getting a wife but I am worried it will ruin my masterbation sessions.

I'm thinking of getting a wife but I am worried it will ruin my masterbation sessions.

based on interpersonal skills demonstrated in most of your threads, getting a wife might prove more difficult than you think, so nothing to worry about.

Carry on with your hand.

Pussy feels much better, you cum more.

I love dogs, but I don't want one yet, I like being independent and doing my thing. I do have 2 turtles tho.

based on interpersonal skills demonstrated in most of your threads, getting a wife might prove more difficult than you think, so nothing to worry about.

Carry on with your hand.

You're right. Good thing most barsluts like handsome jerks.

Well on the positive side, it helps you reduce tension and stress hence the extra productivity.

[Edit: Tried adding some cute puppy pics to win you over, but somehow it seems like pics are being moderated]

They create tension and stress because puppies shit everywhere, they decrease productivity because you then have to clean the shit up and deal with them hassling you for play time. Get a docile fluffy cat instead (much easier to palm off to people too when you want to travel).

They create tension and stress because puppies shit everywhere

For the first 6 months maybe, if that. Dogs don't like to live in their own shit either, so they tend to quickly want to be toilet trained.

deal with them hassling you for play time.

Yep, that's true, especially for the first year or two. Constant attention, constantly getting you out of your work chair to play and/or discipline, etc. You do get a loyal friend for life, and an excellent security guard out of the deal though.

Once your dogs get a little older and decently trained, they're not that much work. It's just the work that they do require is constant. You know, they'll never be able to feed or shower themselves, give themselves flea / tick medicine, etc. It's not alot of work, but it is constant, and someone has to be around to do it.

Constant attention, constantly getting you out of your work chair to play and/or discipline, etc.

True that, but productivity doesn't come with the long hour of sit. Each time you get up and back, you're prolly doing a small "refresh" for your body and mind.

But overall said, I think OP question should have been on the responsibility of having a pup/dog.

If you get one, you will learn not to leave stuff laying around on the floor that you don't want destroyed.

dO5pnah.jpg

And they will eventually let you know when they need to go outside

wjAWGYq.jpg

LOL!
My puppy is the best thing that ever happened to me.
However, it is really like getting a new family member...(totally like having a retarded son).
He's gonna need time, attention, care and initially is going to be quite a pain to deal with.
However, believe me, once you have a dog, unless you fuck his life up, you're going to love life!
Life becomes so much better!
Your family will begin bonding better, you'll spend a lot more time at home, there's 24/7 entertainment around, it's just soooo awesome!

However, make sure you really have the time and the willingness to go through all the trouble for getting a dog because it really is no easy task to take care of one.
You're going to need feed him, groom him, take him to the vet's regularly, play with him and give him all the attention he needs. If you don't have a really big house, don't even think of leaving him home alone. They don't like it one bit.

Dogs get way too attached to their owners.

Basically, get a dog only if you can really afford to take care of him - money and time. Sure it is a lot of work but the benefits far outweigh the effort. Quality of life totally gets a bump.

Meet Skipper: (He turns 1 this July)
62221910151051770982131.jpg