Im Sorta A Noob, Have Made 5k in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope so, one big thing this business has taught me is to never be cocky, being humble is key

I feel like one of the big secrets in this business is to find relevant crowds that are a lilttle irrelevant to promote products too, thats what a niche is

e.x. acai berry i get people looking for gym memberships to a lp that says
"hey why waste time and money at the gym when you can get the same results sittin on your ass" lol

let me know what you guys think, of course research is important as well

acai berry is played out. it has been hot for 3 months which in online diet terms makes it a middle aged offer. i give it 30 more days before you have a new product that is the hot topic.

acai berry is played out. it has been hot for 3 months which in online diet terms makes it a middle aged offer. i give it 30 more days before you have a new product that is the hot topic.

but what if i find a niche nobody has done yet, is it still played out

Seriously though, reading the entertainment & sports news on a daily basis is great for keywords that are going to be relevant for the next 24-96 hours.

I think that may have been one of the most eye-opening things I've read in a while! That brings a whole new level to potential niches. Thanks HarveyJ!!

diversify. the best affiliates are doing many things not just one. You never know what can happen in this industry so you need to be diverse.

Market Research:

When it comes to market research the answer is right where it should be. In the market. Go see what other people are paying for ads to show. If you want to do seo then watch the serps and reverse what the people that are ranking well are doing. If you want to do ppc in a certain demographic of site got to some of those sites and refresh the page 100 times and see what is being advertised. Same with search.

Acai is far from dead as is green tea or hoodia. It still converts very well as does the other two. Don't sell yourself short and limit what you're doing because someone says something is dead. People have been saying Ringtones are dead for years now. Guess what there's still good money being made on them. It gets harder and harder but I'm sure it's still one of the top niches on the net.

Success,
Smaxor

P.S. we have acai if you're on ads4dough

Status
Not open for further replies.