i'm lame... heheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizkiller

Not black.
Nov 28, 2007
Seattle
Can anyone teach me, how to sell anything to anyone?

just kiddinggg.

so.. im a high schooler right.

i have an interview on monday for my job.

so, this job.. is like being a sales man i think?

you basically have to get subscriptions from new people, and sell news papers.

and i get commisions.

can anyone give me advises?

i want to be good at this job.

just discreetly lick your lips and look at the interviewers crotch during the interview

jobs yours

1. Dress nicely, you want to make a good impression
2. Kill Yourself
3. Profit$$$

1) Dress Nicely
2) Look them in the eyes
3) Pronounce and Project your words. Everything you say should have sincerity and intent behind it.
4) Confidence. In quick impressions like an interview or when you're selling something, people only believe you're as good/right as you sound.

For a sales position, this is extra important because you're how well you interview (IE selling yourself to the manager) is similar to how you would sell a product.

1) Be prepared to take many, many no's before getting a single yes.

2) See if you can get some free crap from the vendor to hand out.

3) Don't stick your foot/hand in the door. It's a good way to get them broken.

4) Spend more time here working, instead of knocking.....

Find a cute girl to do you presell (aka your landing page), when she convinced the prospect its for her continued education and she's such a helpless cutie she deserves the help/sale, thats where you come in and close the sale.

You should split test your landing page with / without cleavage, determine which when the prospect answers the door ( male/female used to determine which approach to take).

Find a cute girl to do you presell (aka your landing page), when she convinced the prospect its for her continued education and she's such a helpless cutie she deserves the help/sale, thats where you come in and close the sale.

You should split test your landing page with / without cleavage, determine which when the prospect answers the door ( male/female used to determine which approach to take).

I'm speechless, bravo - but that cunt will want a nice cut... unless your boning her.

Bizkiller: Paper route hey? Definitely try to get some free shit that you can hand to people on subscription. Some free trinket seals a deal so nicely.
When I used to work at a bottle shop, we had internal comps running, where employees would get gift cards if they sold X units of certain stock.
One of the wines was called Two Churches. I went out, took some nice photos of gothic style churches, and made postcards out of them, and gave away two postcards with every bottle.
I came 17th in the comp... this was against all the other employees in the region, about 4,000 all up. For $100 in printing and a weekend of photography, I got a $500 gift card.

Rage: I dunno about that... I've got plenty of cute female friends that do things for cute knick knacks that I can get at prices they can only dream of.
One of my friends basically worked the weekend in clothing that would make a stripper feel over dressed in exchange for a hoodie that had a UV reactive logo on it and a $30 drink card. I'll probably post some photos of it, after I transfer them off my camera, in the boobies section here.

Status
Not open for further replies.