IM Careers in Philadelphia?

Hey, Philly folks, make sure to add me on Twitter and stay in touch. I own a business in Old City so I'm in town pretty often. I'd love to have a drink with you guys whenever I'm in town.

@rockstarlabs

Don't forget Craigslist. There's agencies everywhere and I got my first 9-5 IM job on there.

It's kind of hard without accomplishments though. Make sure what you've done in a year is impressive.

Don't forget to check out Comcast. Never overlook the big media companies for digital marketing gigs. They are usually less demanding when it comes to performance expectations than a company that frequents this board would be. I've seen guys that literally only know how to setup social profiles wind up with jobs that start at $55k.

They just took over NBC so I'm sure they will be bringing a lot of the positions that were based in NY and LA into Philly.

Thanks... Never thought about how many jobs that merger would produce.

^^^^ what he said. Comcast Interactive Media in Philadelphia is hiring right now. Careers « CIM (Comcast Interactive Media)

I appreciate the link.

@op

How is WCU? I just committed there like yesterday.

It's a great school... Did 5 years there and would have done more if I could have found a way to stretch it out longer. Get off campus and head into town, they added a shit ton of restaurants/bars since I graduated. A great town.

I know people who went there, and they were hammered pretty much all the time.

It was rare I couldn't find a place to party.

Sorority whores and roided up frat boys . Like any other state school

Yeah... but I think enrollment is over 13,000 so you can run in other circles.