IM Careers in Philadelphia?

RayHanz14

Jan 8, 2010
Philly
I'm just looking for a little help here.

Does anyone know of any Internet Marketing companies in the Philadelphia area that are hiring?

I have a B.S. in Marketing from West Chester University and have been in the IM space for a little over a year now. I have to get out of my current career and figured this would be the best place to start.

Thanks.

Pepperjam is in Scanton. GSI, which bought Pepperjam, is in KOP. I have a few friends at GSI.

Pick one and send some traffic. lol

Pepperjam is a network, say hello then send some joins.

Aweber has a referral program, say hello then send some joins.

Resumes and introductions mean shit if you are looking for a position that involves traffic generation.

Traffic talks, bullshit walks.

A novel way and one that has been done before is to find out who the main players are and setup a facebook / google advertising campaign to target those people. Of course it prob. wont get your hired but always fun if you have some $$$ hanging around ...

Don't forget to check out Comcast. Never overlook the big media companies for digital marketing gigs. They are usually less demanding when it comes to performance expectations than a company that frequents this board would be. I've seen guys that literally only know how to setup social profiles wind up with jobs that start at $55k.

They just took over NBC so I'm sure they will be bringing a lot of the positions that were based in NY and LA into Philly.