I'm Bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I really want is a YA!RLY! icon... with that badass owl in it...

Oh well...

Ways to get canned? Shitting on your boss' desk should do it.

Bonus points for targeting his laptop.

Extra bonus points for doing it while he is in the room.

::emp:::banana_sml:

emp, I would give Uzzzz $5000 to shit on his boss' desk or laptop while his boss was sitting at the desk working, just jump up there and do the dead. of course I would want video and all that! that would be priceless!

Jdog, hope you want to do that cause it is fun for you, cause the competition in that business is as tough as credit cards etc. here

Uzzz - WTF?

Yeah, I love remodeling. I'm good at it and have the knowledge to do it. I just don't have the capital to invest in a second house right now.

green I am going for 40 arbi sites this month, so not many, I spend more time working on aff, mfa, ppc to aff, mfy - arbi is just 1 part of my overall plan, it is on the low end of importance for me. I would rather write good sales copy and sell something that makes me $25+, 25 times a day than something that is going to make me $10 a day or even $70 a day. I don't ignore it but it is just 1 part. A good place to start in this business but should not be put above all other aspects!

emp, I would give Uzzzz $5000 to shit on his boss' desk or laptop while his boss was sitting at the desk working, just jump up there and do the dead. of course I would want video and all that! that would be priceless!

now is that american or canadian dollars ....bah dosent matter anymore i guess...almost worth the same!

Ill be sure to yell out theres something wickkeddd feels like firee coming out!

I forgot to add:

Special Bonus points for diarrhea. The explosive kind.

::emp::

I forgot to add:

Special Bonus points for diarrhea. The explosive kind.

::emp::

ugh, that sounds like the worst day ever for a boss. disgruntled employee diarrheas all over a laptop... :throwup:

green I am going for 40 arbi sites this month, so not many, I spend more time working on aff, mfa, ppc to aff, mfy - arbi is just 1 part of my overall plan, it is on the low end of importance for me. I would rather write good sales copy and sell something that makes me $25+, 25 times a day than something that is going to make me $10 a day or even $70 a day. I don't ignore it but it is just 1 part. A good place to start in this business but should not be put above all other aspects!

I'm thinkin' of trying doing aff too....but still got a lot to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.