Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzz

Death im yur Bitch Lover!
Jun 25, 2006
Canada, T.O
Make me laugh, clowns. :rainfro:

p.s.

WF needs a wtf icon...cause it would be perfect for this thread.

uzzz, how can you be bored? have you made all the websites, arbi, aff, mfa, mfy, ppc, etc, etc, etc, How do you have time to be bored?

uzzz, take your left hand grab your balls, walk up to your boss and tell him/her to suck it. will get you out of your bordum! that way you can spend all day doing real work instead of making the man rich!

heh...anyone else have some suggestions on how to get canned? Itssss POLL TIME!

Do as Chris suggested. Get canned and then start your business off your unemployment benefits. Then you can look at boobs while you work.

Chris, are you doing this full time?

I think I might drop my job in december when they have to pay me all my vacation I never use and I get my $20k bonus. We'll see what happens. I need to get the affiliate thing figured out first.

Jdog, I have worked for someone else 6 months in the last 15 years, that was to learn a business to go and do it on my own. so yes, just this full time

Very cool. I'm envious. If the housing market gets any worse I might be doing this full time whether I'm ready to or not.

I've actually thought about that, mentioned it to the wife once and she wasn't too excited. I will probably end up in an area like that eventually because my longterm plan is to make enough online to buy houses to fix up and flip.

Jdog, hope you want to do that cause it is fun for you, cause the competition in that business is as tough as credit cards etc. here

Uzzz - WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.