Ignorant Americans

xentech

NFLol.
Aug 12, 2008
Great Britain
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwcIEV-fEk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

There are so many vids like this on YouTube that blow my mind.. Is it shocking to you American guys that they don't know this stuff? Obv these can't be the avg person?

The video ^^ he did previously he was showing a picture of Nelson Mandela and virtually nobody could identify him, this blew my mind. If you showed that around an avg secondary school (12-17) in the UK I think atleast 90% would be able to identify him.

How can people not know where England is on a map? LOL. It's incredible.

Not trying to offend people, there are idiots in every country it just seems that when it comes to wordly knowledge USA are really far below the curve.

It's only because US is the most modernized nation in the world and has more access to the internet and video cameras. Just be assured that if the country you're from was a little more ahead of the curve, we'd see a lot more videos of ugly hairy toothless citizens who don't know anything either. ;)

It's only because US is the most modernized nation in the world and has more access to the internet and video cameras. Just be assured that if the country you're from was a little more ahead of the curve, we'd see a lot more videos of ugly hairy toothless citizens who don't know anything either. ;)

This.

because nobody gives a fuck about england thats why. Why do you guys think your important anyway? Who do you think you are? America?

Reactions: papajohn56
I didn't watch the video, but I'm willing to bet my American bum that Nelson Mandela played Lucius Fox in Batman and God in Bruce Almighty.

There are so many vids like this on YouTube that blow my mind.. Is it shocking to you American guys that they don't know this stuff? Obv these can't be the avg person?

The video ^^ he did previously he was showing a picture of Nelson Mandela and virtually nobody could identify him, this blew my mind. If you showed that around an avg secondary school (12-17) in the UK I think atleast 90% would be able to identify him.

Not trying to offend people, there are idiots in every country it just seems that when it comes to wordly knowledge USA are really far below the curve.

You realize I could walk the streets in GB and make the same exact video and edit it to show all the tooth-fucked retards too, right?

LOL at people forming opinions of the US based on movies like this. I could make my own "Talking to Americans" movie and film 100 people and only show clips that made Americans sound like geniuses. There is tons of dumb people in every country... America has a pile of them but as a percentage of the population I don't think they are much different than any other nation. Countries that have top high school graduation rates such as Sweden and Canada would have a smarter population on average, but American is far from dumb... why do you think they're so rich and have invented more shit over the past 100 years than the rest of the World combined.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

gorillaneg1.gif

Oops, given too much out in the past 24hrs, I'll hit ya up tomorrow.

I take no offense, we have here in the states what we call "Public Education". We probably spend more per child than any other country in the world and this is what we get for our money!
Our schools are "manned" by teachers unions that claim to care ONLY about the children and teach so poorly that this is what we get. To the rest of the world, fear not, we are taking back our country staring in November 2010.
MrPatrick
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Yeah, you brits really got your act together.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO46cLABl1c&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]