If You Had To Get A Job?

1) Find and round up female - should be implied but this is a gay webmaster forum - hookers
2) Let them run free and frolic in an all-male Catholic school
3) Take 30% of profits
4) Count cash and re-invest

EDIT: If you happen to be located in Northampton, Mass. might as well unleash your newly formed prostitute army on the unsuspecting schools of both males and females.

Source: http://lesbianlife.about.com/od/families/tp/LesbianCities.htm

Ass model.

Actually I'm getting fat sitting at my computer all day, so maybe a tit model.

Thanks for the input guys.

I'm trying to be strategic about this. Looking for low competition jobs. All I need is living money until I get my big project off the ground.

@ Herr Mann--I get how you feel about welfare folks. I've never filed for unemployment. I quit a 40K a year job sitting in front of a computer because I was going crazy and getting fat. I moved back in with my parents and tried to start my own thing, living on my savings, less than 100 bucks a week. Ramen/canned chicken and fresh fruit FTW

@STMA I've never slinged drinks before. In my area I think it may be hard to find a gig doing that without experience. Barbacking might be an option.

@John Galt I have no prob with sales, although I'm having a hard time finding anyone who will pay a base.

Ah well. If I have to mop floors I'll do it.

This forum is all about entrepreneurship but you can still get an education at 27.. I figured you didn't go to college ???

Online Marketing for some local company.

Look for words like "online marketing" "website marketing" SEO PPC adwords etc in Monster or local job board.

Most companies are completely clueless on this. Easy to get a part time or even full time job.