If we can't rank, you don't pay - Parasite web 2.0 ranking like nobody's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlereserve

Feb 28, 2009
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
WARNING : You won't see any flashy or fancy sales page because I want to cut through all the crap and go straight to the point.

You give us your web 2.0 money site, we keep our end of the deal, and you can sitback and enjoy the result. It has been months of experimenting and tweaking before we decided to make this public.

How exactly this works is that you give us your parasite web 2.0 site; blogpost, wordpress, webs, e.t.c(And yes, youtube) and we do our magic.

Within the first 10 -12 days your site should be ranking in the top 40 spots where it will gradually climb upward from. See, I am not here to tell you muble jumble.

1. You give us 1 parasite site and one keyword

2. We get other relevant keywords(for example, you give "how to lose weight", we get; "how to lose weight fast", "lose weight fast in a week" and so on)

3. You wait the 2 weeks period for your money maker to break Top 40.

Why Top 40?

Because this is where most of the web 2.0s will start ranking from and just climb upward afterwards.

THE BEST PART OF THIS

If you want to max this out and take it to the next level, have a few of the parasite sites also point to your moneysite. Below is a proof of a domain I bought on April 2 (about 4 weeks ago) now ranking top 10 and top 20 for multiple keywords(ranking started right after the second week). I had used only a total of 5 parasite sites for this domain and the domain is not EMD, neither are the keywords low competition as you may think.(SEE details below)

WHOIS

Mq6LlgT.png

KEYWORD SEARCHES AND COMPETITION

G3vqD07.png

You can see ahrefs has only one link recorded for this domain and thats because we didn't send a single other link apart from those coming from the 5 buffer sites(and the web 2.0s probably screened ahrefs from counting those)

AHREFS

AmhITnt.png

Okay, all these looks great but how much is it?

Alright. We could charge hundreds of dollars and you would still be happy because you are buying money for cheap. But no, we won't be milking you. We want this to get to as many hands as possible, so it is a lot more affordable than you would think.

1 Parasite Site(Toplex) - $65

1 Parasite site(Duplex) - $79

Whats the difference : Toplex OR Duplex?

- With Toplex, you give us one keyword of your choice to promote and we get 3 other relevant keywords.

- With duplex on the other hand, you give us one keyword, and we get 6 other relevant keywords. Also with duplex, we guarantee that at least 3-5 of your keywords will break the top 40 spot in the first 10-12 days or you can ask for your money back.

Also with duplex, should your web 2.0 get deleted or removed, for any reason, at anytime(3 months, 6 months, anytime), you will get a free rerun of your order for a brand new url. Just contact me with proof and the new url.

Bulk Ordering? - CLICK HERE

ASK ME :

No reports :

There will be no backlink reports. If you want to check that we are working, simply go on to ahrefs and see your link history.

Which Web 2.0 do I Use?

You can use just about any of the web 2.0 sites but since some perform better than others, I would recommend you contact me after your order for our preferred list.

NOTE :
Your web 2.0 must have a minimum of 400+ word unique article, unless it is youtube(contact me in this case)

What are you waiting for?​
ORDER AWAY!

Does your guarantee stand for our own keyword as well or just the "relevant" keywords that you guys choose? Because if not, you can just get a few shitty long tails with low competition and low searches, get those ranked and that is it..

If your guarantee goes for our keyword as well, I think I have a few insurance parasites lying around :)

Does your guarantee stand for our own keyword as well or just the "relevant" keywords that you guys choose? Because if not, you can just get a few shitty long tails with low competition and low searches, get those ranked and that is it..

If your guarantee goes for our keyword as well, I think I have a few insurance parasites lying around :)

Yes your money site keyword inclusive plus we wont just pick low searches keywords. We try to get you valuable keywords as relevant to your niche.

Thank you

i would like to try if you accept payment after achieving results ?

willing to give honest review

let me know if it's okay for you

I will buy one if u can accept payment after the work done. If u have some reviews in ur old thread (for the same service) then i can pay right now.
PM me...
This looks interesting and i am pretty sure that a couple of good reviews will blast you with sales.....

i would like to try if you accept payment after achieving results ?

willing to give honest review

let me know if it's okay for you

I will buy one if u can accept payment after the work done. If u have some reviews in ur old thread (for the same service) then i can pay right now.
PM me...
This looks interesting and i am pretty sure that a couple of good reviews will blast you with sales.....

I will take up the challenge considering you guys have good post count and Itraders. I PMed you both.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.