IceToEskimos Refuses to Have Sex with Me Until Google Gives Back His Rankings

EskimosWife

Trolls Union Chairwoman
Mar 28, 2012
Igloo
Apparently my 67 year old body doesn't appeal to him anymore. Any tips on how can I drag him to bed? How to seduce him? Please, I want only advise from WF members who had sex at least twice in their lives! Please do not post in this thread if your sexual life is limited to WF masturbation. This is a serious thread so mods please make sure trolls are not welcomed. Thanks.

Hope you got a fresh supply of battery's Mrs. EskimosWife, cause if that's the case, you ain't gonna be getting pounded for quite some time.

I also vow to refrain from sex with IceToEskimos until such time as the Distinguished Engineer returns our sites to their rightful places in the top 850.

perfect-pussy-in-boots-500x281-jpg.7962

Ice, honey, I didn't know it is ED problem. With your size it is difficult to guess when it's erected and when it's not. Sorry for posting on WF again.

You gonna punch my face like you did it to your wife last Tuesday?

Unfortunately it is true. Faceblogger loves to beat me more than to bang me. One more Smack the Bitch Tuesday (that's how Face loves to call those days) and I might be dead. Once I'm dead I know what can happen to my body for a long 6 hours.

Reactions: IceToEskimos
Unfortunately it is true. Faceblogger loves to beat me more than to bang me. One more Smack the Bitch Tuesday (that's how Face loves to call those days) and I might be dead. Once I'm dead I know what can happen to my body for a long 6 hours.

SHE IS LYING. ASK MY NEIGHBOUR TOMASZ

tomaszjot and faceblogerine are living in the same house, even using the same computer to visit WF.

Story : She is cheating me. I will need their WF login IPs to prove it in divorce court.

P.S - I heard EskimosWife is also living with tomasz

tomasz is doing "two chicks at the same time"

I hope I can sue tomasz for stealing my property (wife)