I Will Tweet Your Message To 69000 Followers For Only $2.5(Cheaper than fiverr)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPECIAL OFFER COMING SOON

I will have one twitter account with around 180K (180000) Followers in few days. The price for tweet will obviously a little more but I would keep it as low as possible for WF members

I hope you guys will like that also​

SPECIAL OFFER COMING SOON

I will have one twitter account with around 180K (180000) Followers in few days. The price for tweet will obviously a little more but I would keep it as low as possible for WF members

I hope you guys will like that also​

ill buy now for the current account and ill buy for your big account when its available. pm me asap

UPDATE

The new twitter account which has 190K followers is with me but I will not be able to afford sending tweets for $5 from it. I have to make it $7.5. Sorry for it. I have sent one tweet from it for $5 for a reputable member who will most probably leave a review here. But from now the price will be $7.5 .

The original twitter account with 66000 followers is at the same price still which is $2.5

THIS WAS THE LAST TWEET .. I AM SORRY BUT THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED FOR SOMETIME. WILL RE-UP AGAIN AFTER SOMETIME ... I AM GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE THIS :) WILL BE BACK SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.