I Will Pay To Get Post+Backlink on these Websites

love2spellcheck

Jul 13, 2015
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys!

I'm looking for someone who will be able to write a post (answer) on these website (forums) with a backlink. We run writing website and the link can be banned by admin but I noticed that some companies (competitors) submitted their links so I decided to try.

Here are links:
ibsurvival. com
thestudentroom. co.uk

If you have any other good offer for me I'm always open for new opportunities!

Thank you

Hello, i am willing to help you in this regard of content writing and backlink. If you need it please feel free to knock at (sales@trafficStorm.co) we are a professional worker in that field and can help you with a very reasonable price range.

Hey Guys!

I'm looking for someone who will be able to write a post (answer) on these website (forums) with a backlink. We run writing website and the link can be banned by admin but I noticed that some companies (competitors) submitted their links so I decided to try.

Here are links:
ibsurvival. com
thestudentroom. co.uk

If you have any other good offer for me I'm always open for new opportunities!

Thank you

Hi love2spellcheck, I understand you want a backlink from the sites you mentioned in your post. But, I cannot post on these forums. However, if you have a "film production" related website, you can get a high authority backlink from "https://www.aroundrobin.com/" through guest posting at a very reasonable price.

¡Hola!

Encontré una página similar a Youtube, pero enfocada en fotos. Aquí te pagan por cada vista de tu fotografía y puedes retirar euros a Paypal una vez que alcances las vistas requeridas.

La mejor parte es que puedes subir cualquier foto que desees, solo necesitas un celular y un poco de creatividad. Sin embargo, la dificultad radica en atraer tráfico a tus fotos.

Por eso, he creado un grupo donde nos apoyamos mutuamente. Juntos, podemos aumentar nuestras posibilidades de éxito. Además, con la cuenta gratuita, puedes subir hasta 20 fotos diarias.

Si estás interesado en más detalles, ¡únete al grupo! Puedes ver mis fotos y conocer la página en el siguiente enlace: ClickASnap | Online Photo Sharing Platform, Share and Earn

Espero que encuentres esta oportunidad emocionante. ¡No dudes en explorar y experimentar con esta plataforma sencilla!
Por este enlace puedes entrar directamente al grupo que he creado Telegram: Join Group Chat