I WANNA WIN~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey another vote here from me. hope ya win dude.
btw my home is just one hour flight from bali so you know who to contact for if you win lol

hey another vote here from me. hope ya win dude.
btw my home is just one hour flight from bali so you know who to contact for if you win lol

thanks D~!! from pictures I've seen and the beaches... bali looks like a really fun and chill place to visit. What does you friend think of the party/night life there? how does it compare to how north americans party?

EDIT** hahaha, I mis-read it and thought you wrote... "my homie is just one hour flight from bali......" thats why I was asking about your 'friend' my bad. :p

fo shizzle

i commented and rated ya on youtube btw

thanku assi9 for your rating and comments.... thankyou everyone! keep'em comin' dang, WF got some brute force and authority on the interwebs!

well one thing for sure you wont feel like stranger there. theres helluva expats and bali's native surely can speak engrish! ( because mostly make a living from tourism industry)

regarding night life party i dont think we have huge difference between how we do it. anyway bali afterdark life will start late nearing midnight even in evening it will be quiet. so when planning on night adventure dont start too early! 12 o clock and bali night spots throbbing for fun

if you dont know where your heading at, most taxi drivers know the popular clubs around. popular destination for nightlife is kuta beach (recommended: MBARGO and KUDETA) , sanur, seminyak, hummm what else i dont remember right now... :/

btw bali is small island so from west coast to east coast you can travel with car and it only takes you 4 hours if your into looking for sunset/sunrise. at morning-evening youll better looking for traditional and unique arts of bali such as barong dance or kecak dance. hey new experience is always nice.

if you have any other concerns or whatever else contact me on aim
<----------

:)

starting at 1:21, your beatmatch is way off. this is by no means an insult, just constructive criticism

ever heard of speed garage? mix some of that shit!

Nice job man. I work with a VCI-300 and used to be at djtechtools all the time. Now if I could just find the time to get that good...

Status
Not open for further replies.