I WANNA WIN~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyekon1

Aug 24, 2006
(srry if the thread icon wasnt properly used...)

I usually dont do this, but whatever, I'm feeling shameless this morning and I need your help :) .

As you probably know (probably from this thread), I've taken up the hobby of producing and DJ'ing music combined with VJ'ing. I came across a DIGITAL DJ Contest/Competition and entered. I have placed my entry with a little less than 2 weeks till the deadline (nov.31)

The contest which has a really KICK-ASS grand prize...judges the entries on the following criteria:

• song sequencing
  • popularity of your video on YouTube (so promote yourself!)
  • timing
  • originality
  • creative use of hardware (if used)
  • difficulty of mixes and or techniques

In my most humble option...I think I got my shit pretty much on lock when it comes to mixing, sequencing, timing, originality...etc etc... but seeing the 2nd point in red, maybe a lil difficult to do in under 2 weeks. Im not sure if they're looking for RATINGS or just HITS in general, but fuckit, I want to dominate the competition. :evil_laughter:

any ideas welcome, I'll be doing my best to promote my vid.

I'm asking anyone, that if you've listened, downloaded or enjoyed any of the mixes I've put out on my site that you check out my entry and kindly rate it. - possibly fwd it too, if ya think anyone might dig it. :)

my Youtube entry (1 of 2, second video to be uploaded shortly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BipQAU_i9oY

Thanks WickedFire Family! - just a side note too... I've learned a ton from WickedFire and have made $$$$~! (what do you think paid for all the gear that got me into this hobby!) :music06:

<3

I read somewhere about a program that makes you have a lot of views on youtube... I forget what its called. Tubeaccelorator or something? Anyone?

NP, always down with supporting the spreading of new music. Also posted the video temporarily on the homepage MP3 Search with autoplay on. It's appropriate for the site and the site's traffic will hopefully get you a bunch of plays.

Hey dude, thats some tight shit right there.

*runs off to eat a bean*

hehe, hope ya roll hard, i have lotta videos for you to trip out to.

NP, always down with supporting the spreading of new music. Also posted the video temporarily on the homepage MP3 Search with autoplay on. It's appropriate for the site and the site's traffic will hopefully get you a bunch of plays.

now that's how you put it down, once again thanx!

I guess it'd work out for anyone that has music related sites or blogs, I mean, it IS content for you guys... hehe help me help you!

Eli, we need an official WF "contest manipulation" section.

Voted too, hope you get to go to Bali!

Thank you sir!

and yeah i'd digg and stumble if i were you.you probably won't make main page or anything but it might bump you up to earning an honors or two on youtube if you get all the views in a single day which will get you a ton more views.

and yeah i'd digg and stumble if i were you.you probably won't make main page or anything but it might bump you up to earning an honors or two on youtube if you get all the views in a single day which will get you a ton more views.

i'm stumbling as we speak...

lol yeah we do need a contest manip section I got a few i'd like to rig myself. Bug jon! haha
btw little tip for your second entry. During the video push a lot more buttons as fast as you can, even if they don't actually do anything it makes it look like a lot more difficult composure if you're sweating. Much like kurt Hammett and fingertapping :)

I put out a bulletin on my myspace for you, I have a ton of friends who like DnB, good shit man, keep it up

Aghhhhh what's that awful sqealing noise...Jesus!

j/k bud...5 starred and commented

Status
Not open for further replies.