I spy a new skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you guys telling me you don't want to 'roll like a billionaire' with Incentaclick?

I mean.... did you see those rims on the car?

NOTE: The same rules still apply and will ALWAYS apply. Just because a network, product or service advertises here doesn't mean they get special treatment. If they fuck up and a thread is made about it, they still have to deal with it the same way as if they WEREN'T an advertiser here.

!!!ALERT!!! DRAMA AHEAD -- TO AVOID, SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM OF THIS POST !!!ALERT!!!

nope, no sellouts on this forum

I'm going to address all of this in one shot. You guys can take it however way you like, but I for one am sick and fucking tired of seeing people say shit and not being held accountable for it. It stops now.

if that abomination of a theme is forced on everyone, i'll just have you guys let me know when its back to normal and safe to return lol

Normally I'd say this in private, but after the shit you pulled on Brandon, I'm not going to sit back and let you treat him like that..

Who the fuck do you think you are. You've been around for what.. a year?? Big fucking woop. You came here from SHOEMONEY's blog you piece of shit. You've told me countless times that you've learned A LOT from WickedFire and the people here. You're a good guy, I for one have always liked you, but dude, stop acting like a retard. Its starting to get really annoying.

You have a blog. YAY! Do you stick up for anyone to the networks directly? No.

Nicky, you're a moderator. Start acting like one. There's a section you're supposed to post your opinions or issues here and you never seem to use it. Chill the fuck out already.

Hahah if you really want to start killing off wickedfire you're on the right track with this!

What a profound statement. Maybe you can post a bunch of advice, I'm sure that would kill it off quicker. Come to ad:tech NY and tell me in person, I'd love to hear it from you face to face instead, then you can hear what I really think about it.

------

Anyway, here's the deal..

I was going to post a big 'ol response, but I'll keep it simple:

This is one topic that if you have an opinion on.. I'd like for you to keep it to yourself.

I'm sick of paying out of my pocket for business expenses, and all I get back in return is bitching from people. Until you start coughing up your own cash, in the $60k+ area to run a forum that is a powerhouse of the industry, then you're allowed to say whatever you want on this topic. Until then.. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

We're making this change, because it brings us much needed cash to pay for our law firm's retainer and litigation team, hosting, security, network/information assets/spies (fo' realz), programming/dev/art, and oh yeah, the $1k/mo or LESS that ME, Brandon and Stanley all get paid per month in salary for spending almost all of our time running the place, I know, we're rich.

This forum has helped MORE affiliates, networks and affiliate managers combined learn and BANK SO FUCKING HARD compared to anywhere else. To date, the only people who have NOT made it their priority to make money from WickedFire has been ME, BRANDON AND STANLEY.

So... If you still think we're wrong for doing this, why don't you take a step back, look at all of the connections, friends, fun, advice, and money you've made off of WickedFire. Think about where YOU would be now if WF didn't exist. How quickly you'd be censored, banned, or left to read useless bullshit over and over again. Take a deep breath, and just agree, that some things on here, whether you like it or not, are done for reasons you may not know of, but that you're damn greatful for in the bigger scope of things.

That's all there is to it.

Oh yeah, and for the record...

We didn't design the advertiser's skin. They do it. We are however switching up the colors and also making it available to switch back to the default (current) skin if you're annoyed or irritated by it.

Why is everyone getting so girly about this?

Its a fucking forum theme... Is it going to ruin your life?

Some people need to sort their priorities out, worrying out the WickedFire theme for the rest of your life is going to get you sectioned before you know it.

Why is everyone getting so girly about this?

Its a fucking forum theme... Is it going to ruin your life?

Some people need to sort their priorities out, worrying out the WickedFire theme for the rest of your life is going to get you sectioned before you know it.

It isn't "just a forum theme"

Status
Not open for further replies.