Status
Not open for further replies.

nachoninja

Love the dog
Oct 3, 2006
Fleshlightville
header.jpg

new or old?

What about offering a user selectable theme? Like Myspace now does (offering up 20 or so different themes)

Some people like bright, some like dark... Some like colorful and hard to look at.

Just a thought

They do that on adult forums all the time. Company buys a week and the whole forum is themed to look like shit. It's a great way for the forum to make money, but it usually annoys the bulk of the forum members from what I've seen.

:)

Oh god, lets hope that doesn't happen.

Wasn't CX just taking a little flack lately from us? Saving face?

I've seen a lot of forum skins done for advertising and that actually looks like a pretty nice skin... most of em are terribly ugly tho...

Ugh, i'm trying it out right now and it's the ugliest skin ever (no, but almost). Good luck forcing this one on everyone.

you guys are too harsh... at least it's not bright-fucking-orange or brighter-than-the-sun yellow that sears your eyes, combined with randomly inserted seizure-inducing flashing banners like some horrible skins I've seen...

although, the blue is a little on the bright side... changing it to a lighter baby blue or at least toning it down a bit would imho be much easier on the eyes...

although, the blue is a little on the bright side... changing it to a lighter baby blue or at least toning it down a bit would imho be much easier on the eyes...

We all know that billionaires wear Prada sunglasses when they browse the interwebs - lighter blue not needed

Hahah if you really want to start killing off wickedfire you're on the right track with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.