I Must Be A Nazi. But Deroy is an imbecile.

I banned the fucker because I have a gut instinct

Tom-Cruise-precrime.jpg

I banned the fucker because I have a gut instinct that I've ignored many times before, and always regretted doing so, that when people come here, looking to help people for free, they are doing so with a hidden motive or agenda of ripping you guys off with their seminars, ebooks, newsletters, blogs, forums, whatever else. I know I'm especially jaded these days, but its not like I just woke up one day and poof, I was a jaded guy, no, it took lots of trial and error and experiencing this bullshit over and over again and regretting that I didn't do something when I first had that gut instinct to take care of it then.

We are the least likely crowd online to get taken by con men.
This guy who came and posted here stepped in your way somehow and he got banned.
Of course this is your forum, so do what you want.

Question: other than "gut feel" why do you think he is he an imbecile?

A lot of people found his posts useful so I'm not sure why he got his ass handed to him.

Now I think about.....

Did you get rid of Dickarmy? He posted some useful stuff too and then seemed to vanish. Weird huh?

To everyone else who has a problem with how I deal with shit here... I'm done with taking shit from anyone who has something to say to me or about me. And if you think I'm going to just keep it online and not go after you offline too, then your days of wishful thinking are over.

lol @ threats of physical violence.

Nachonija disappeared too. Methinks somethin's up. motherfuckers are droppin' link flies around here.

alabama-gaschamber.jpg

I hope this is sarcastic. This crowd gets taken by con men all the fucking time.

Also love the conspiracy theories.

Here's the real deal though, for those that are interested: Jon is trying to ban anyone who posts anything helpful so new members stop signing up, old members stop posting, and before you know it Wickedfire is non-existent.

This guy who came and posted here stepped in your way somehow and he got banned.
Of course this is your forum, so do what you want.

Um.... you're wrong about that one, see on any seo/webmaster/affiliate/money forum or site, you typically get the very people who are most susceptible to getting taken by a con man's bag of tricks...you're looking for the same thing that most of you are actually trying to sell yourself - the secret or tip on how to make a quick buck (Kinda like: Lose weight with just a pill, make millions by blogging, read my ebook and i'll show you how to get laid on POF!, etc..).

Most of this industry is devoted to selling affiliates shit to make them better affiliates.... i mean seriously....if you're dealing with salesmen and you don't know what the product is, guess what, it's you.

Just look on any aff site, forum, blog, etc.. and you'll see this. You don't even have to leave this site for primo examples.

That being said, who the fuck cares.. it's jons site.. if you don't like it, fucking go back to yanking it to that Suzanne Somers thigh-master infomercial you downloaded last night... u know you want to. Then when you're done, start your own forum up. Then you can do whatever you want.

And damn u bastards! I had the perfect lolcatz leroy jenkins image for this thread but i guess it'll have to wait for the next reference (which i'm guessing won't be long from now).

Cheers.