I love it when Adwords users....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you tried replacing the adsense block with your own acai/weightloss banner? $100 with adsense is about 3 leads, not sure how much traffic you are getting, but you should be able to beat that easily.

Or of course continue complaining about people trying to make a buck.

I have a few sites that can only be monetized with adsense. That doesn't mean he's making pennies, because mine make decent money.

But what's the point of this thread? It's not going to accomplish anything but making people hate you.

I have a few sites that can only be monetized with adsense. That doesn't mean he's making pennies, because mine make decent money.

But what's the point of this thread? It's not going to accomplish anything but making people hate you.

Thanks, some people here think Adsense is for losers, well I personally think paying for traffic is stupid, because I can be #1 every day for free and not have to deal with Adwords. Not to mention, the site/niche can only be monetized with adsense... so $3000 dollars a month for nothing for one site... or... nothing.

2nd point- true, but I was pissed.

Have you tried replacing the adsense block with your own acai/weightloss banner? $100 with adsense is about 3 leads, not sure how much traffic you are getting, but you should be able to beat that easily.

Or of course continue complaining about people trying to make a buck.

My niche has nothing to do with Acai. And most of my visitors are from England. Thats why I am pissed, targeting retarded keywords FTL.

oh ... my... :music06:

nothing cloning a mac address and forcing a new ip won't change.

you can do whatever you want with your life/time. just seems like a waste of time. but then again, if you have nothing else going on for you.... you've got nothing else to do.

070707, Please come out of the closet?

633214967203577861.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.