I love AzoogleAds

Status
Not open for further replies.

revlimiter said:
Nope, I added it because another member on these forums had the same link in their sig - I registered on the form as a sub-affiliate under him I guess.. Just to get a feel for things - the affilate manager wrote back to me personally, pretty cool. I feel so special :)

You are right though, Travel Insurance is off topic for these forums --- but are Affilate Programs? I don't want the link to be considered spammy and I will take it down if it is.

Nope - I am the affiliate manager for that program (ie. the guy who wrote to you - I try to contact all of my affiliates personally).

You have posted a 2tier link so if any of the affiliate marketers on this forum click on your link, join the program and make a sale (of the actual insurance product) then you will get a percentage. It's a way we encourage people to recruit affiliates on our behalf and some affiliate directories make their money that way (some of it anyway).

To be perfectly honest though, most people make a lot more money by promoting the product directly. 2nd tier income is just the icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.