I love AzoogleAds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
Australia
So i signed up for AzoogleAds for an upcoming project, but I wanted to test it out. I used an offer for people to get a Free PSP, went to a PSP forum, posted 3 times with a link in my signature saying "Free PSP" - 9 people clicked it, 1 entered their Zip Code, and i got 80c - just made me happy. Definite potential :banana_sml:

Jon said:
You're rich!!

:moon:

i may not be makin a 7 figure income, but i'm happy with small amounts - i ain't greedy

(btw, the forum is the official playstation forum)

It'd probly work better if i knew more bout the PSP, as i could post more, o well.

I find Azoogle to be very helpful. I am by no means one of their biggest affiliates but my affiliate manager still gives me a call every week just to shoot the shit, that might not be a big deal to some people but to me it means a lot.

what happens if you don't break the 50$ limit by the end of the month with azoogle?

vahsi000 said:
what happens if you don't break the 50$ limit by the end of the month with azoogle?

With any network, if there is a minimum threshold of earnings that you don't meet within the period's duration, it just carries over to the next month, or until you do meet it. If it takes anyone more than 30 days to meet a $50 threshold then you are doing something VERY wrong.

Jon said:
If it takes anyone more than 30 days to meet a $50 threshold then you are doing something VERY wrong.
and hopefully this forum will be able to tell us all what we're doing wrong, or how we should be doing it. :)

just thought I'd say this has escalated to $9.10

Made about 15 posts (some at GameSpot). Pretty profitable imo :p

I'd make more than my friends who have real jobs at this rate

revlimiter said:
Damn, still waiting on Azoogleads to get back to me. So they are the ones that give you an affilate link? I have never tried affilate marketing before but it sounds very profitable :)

EDIT: Added my first ever sub affilate link to sig!
You added that, I guess, because its the highest paying affiliate on your list. That will not work here because:

1) Most of us know about affiliate marketing, what your trying to do, and won't buy it through that link
2) I doubt anyone here is looking for travel insurance

The reason why Dave's signature link worked is because he had a FREE PSP offer on a forum dealing with that product.

Sitemaker said:
The reason why Dave's signature link worked is because he had a FREE PSP offer on a forum dealing with that product.

Exactly, sad thing is, this is makin more money than my sites do :/
Could be a nice bit of side-income till I open my new project tho.

Sitemaker said:
You added that, I guess, because its the highest paying affiliate on your list.
Nope, I added it because another member on these forums had the same link in their sig - I registered on the form as a sub-affiliate under him I guess.. Just to get a feel for things - the affilate manager wrote back to me personally, pretty cool. I feel so special :)

You are right though, Travel Insurance is off topic for these forums --- but are Affilate Programs? I don't want the link to be considered spammy and I will take it down if it is.

Thats Cool Dave....I just got my first 1.20 on CJ dot com i know how you feel a little bit can led to truck loads cash down the road...That made me start creating niche sites like shoemony said...good way to start...:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.