Can't believe I did this shit ... I was banned from adwords and got a new working account.
Like an idiot I was half awake this morning and accidentally logged into it from my banned computer and IP thinking it was my yahoo account.
Its been a half hour later and my ads are still running but I have a feeling they will get shutdown today.
I have not logged into any of my banned accounts on this computer since I logged into my new one. FUCK
Like an idiot I was half awake this morning and accidentally logged into it from my banned computer and IP thinking it was my yahoo account.
Its been a half hour later and my ads are still running but I have a feeling they will get shutdown today.
I have not logged into any of my banned accounts on this computer since I logged into my new one. FUCK