I don't always wear condoms...

Dallas Bueller

Quintus Lentulus Batiatus
Nov 2, 2010
but when I do, they're Louis Vuitton. Stay horny my friends.

vuitton_layout_004.jpg

vuitton_layout_0042.jpg

Knowing that the LVMH group supports various foundations and scientific teams engaged in research related to public health issues, I developed an idea for a product to further benefit amFAR with a launch to coincide with World Aids Day.

Here’s the stimulating part…
Where most designers stop at the packaging, the Louis Vuitton logo is actually molded into the latex of this product for a ribbing effect. No inks or dyes to compromize the latex.
Can you feel it?

DESIGNPROVOCATION

LVMH has been notorious for licensing their brand in the past, and it almost killed the company. Take two, I guess?

I'm willing to bet of you flash these to a drunk girl a little interested in you she'd be even more interested.

I'm willing to bet that condom will be produced in some production plant in Thailand that makes Durex, Trojan etc. (Fuck Trojan value pack, it broke on me)

I'm willing to bet that condom will be produced in some production plant in Thailand that makes Durex, Trojan etc. (Fuck Trojan value pack, it broke on me)

Bruh I swear you were in the middle of Cambodia fucking mountain goats or something? Or am I thinking of someone else...

1000th post. Feel privileged, motherfucker.