Hydra Acquired!

dumb move, why in the hell would they acquire Hydra? AdK falling off the deep end a bit?

No way. Adknowledge is absolutely killing it. They bought Hydra because they don't have a CPA solution, and so why not buy out a company that has good technology and "some" good connections in place when you have millions coming out your ass. ADK saved a ton of time and will be able to take Hydra and make it a hundred times better.

Just a side note, why would you say that ADK is having trouble if they just dropped a shit load of money on buying out another company? I don't know how many companies start buying up other companies as soon as they run into money trouble... think before you type.

you in kansas city brah?

No way. Adknowledge is absolutely killing it. They bought Hydra because they don't have a CPA solution, and so why not buy out a company that has good technology and "some" good connections in place when you have millions coming out your ass. ADK saved a ton of time and will be able to take Hydra and make it a hundred times better.

Just a side note, why would you say that ADK is having trouble if they just dropped a shit load of money on buying out another company? I don't know how many companies start buying up other companies as soon as they run into money trouble... think before you type.

costanzaPopcorn.gif

as far as I know adknowledge also bought out chickenhole/milnic for the fb thing

I think adk is on a shopping spree that's not going to work out.

Mason, is that you?