Rating - 0%
0   0   0
titles.jpg

features1.jpg

Lets see some results:

seo-results.png

Discounts:

Review copies - 65% off - PM me or post below to get the coupon
You oblige to leave the review on this forum after the service is delivered to you! Please follow forum rules to get the review discount.

WickedFire Special Discount - 40% off - use coupon code: WICKED
For all others, if you do not wish to leave the review or you do not qualify by the forum rules, take this offer.

Important! I want to build the reputation on this forum as a reliable seller, because of this I have offered very large discount. I know it's the quality service and I hope to get enough reviewers to testify this for my future selling threads on the forum. By the forum rules the thread is live for the 10 days and the coupons will be nullified after the thread is closed. All my future selling threads will probably have discounts as well, but will not be this large, so please do understand now is the time to get the best deal since this offer will never be repeated.

If you have any questions please see Frequently Asked Questions on our site or contact us on the site.

Last edited:

What are the results you are showing above? Past clients? Easy keywords? Difficult keywords?

You lump your diversification links all together. Can you break that out so I can see exactly what you plan to do?

I have aged sites so can you deliver/ drip faster than your 30 day report turnaround?

Thanks,
Alexa

What are the results you are showing above? Past clients? Easy keywords? Difficult keywords?

You lump your diversification links all together. Can you break that out so I can see exactly what you plan to do?

I have aged sites so can you deliver/ drip faster than your 30 day report turnaround?

Thanks,
Alexa

Hi Alexa, the most keywords aren't that easy. The screenshots where the keyword is going from something like 20 to 8 or 5, or from 9 to 4 or 3 are included to show that tough keywords are getting the real boost.

About the diversification, we thought about emphasizing what number each link type is included, but then it reduces the point of our sales pitch. With the current setting the most significant sources are emphasized (secret sauce & web 2.0 articles). This doesn't mean that other links are low profile, actually I can divide them in 2 groups, 1st group more quality (social bookmarks + wiki articles + article directories) and the 2nd group are forum, microblogs and other profile links. The ratio between these groups is about 50/50.
The other reason we do not include this is because it takes away that nonsense are there 200 or 195 links of some link type included. I admit, it's a little bit easier for us this way, but on the other hand the main features are more emphasized.

Well you can try to trust me on this, it's not anymore about the excessive number of links, it's much more about diversity, not just link diversity but the ratio of the anchor text as well. And we pay attention to these details. The only reason I cannot offer guarantee with this service is because you can do something wrong on your end (on-page optimization or other link building done wrongly).

Last edited:
Do you offer this service for foreign sites too (italian), and are there still review copies avilable?

Status
Not open for further replies.