Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifer.seo

Back to hit BST
May 17, 2010
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hello Everyone,:D

I am here to Offer my 100% Manual Do-follow Blog Commenting Services. If you are only looking for quality you are reading the right thread. I know the importance of trust and would hence ensure good communication, updates and quality work. We Treat each order and site as our OWN and All We want our Clients to be Happy.

New Links... New Packages... New Offers...
Give your Site a boost in Traffic and High PR Back links and Let all the Search engines Love your site!

100% Manual Guaranteed. NO BOTS OR S/W Used
Just Pay and See Results!

What I can promise?

• All links are 100% do follow ,100% satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • All links will have Low (OBL’s < 100)
  • All PR’s Are Actual Page Rank (Not Root Domain).
  • The entire work is done manually. No auto approved software’s or tools are used.
  • Comments are relevant to the post.
  • Turn around will be exactly as stated.
  • Detail report will be provided in excel format after completion of work- Track Everything Yourself
  • Missing Links will be replaced.
Note:
  • You can give me as many URL’s/Keywords you Want!
  • We are also offering Custom packages. If below packages doesn’t meet your requirements.

40% Discount on all Packages Hurry up guys!!!

Our Packages:

Small Package:

6 * PR1
6 * PR2
6 * PR3
6 * PR4
3 * PR5
Total is just 20$ (After 40% Discount 12$)

Medium Package:

12 * PR1
12 * PR2
12 * PR3
12 * PR4
06 * PR5
01 * PR6
Total is just 40$ (After 40% Discount 24$)

Large Package:

18 * PR1
18 * PR2
18 * PR3
18 * PR4
08 * PR5
01 * PR6
Total is just 60$ (After 40% Discount 36$)

Mega Package:

24 * PR1
24 * PR2
24 * PR3
24 * PR4
10 * PR5
01 * PR6
Total is just 80$ (After 40% Discount 48$)

Star Package:

30 * PR1
30 * PR2
30 * PR3
30 * PR4
15 * PR5
01 * PR6
Total is just 100$ (After 40% Discount 60$)

Review Copy:

3 * PR1
3 * PR2
3 * PR3
3 * PR4
Total is just 10$ (After 40% Discount 6$)

Turnaround time for all packages is 1-3 days

Payments via PayPal Only.

We Do 100% Manual and Google Friendly Service

To buy this service or for any queries Please PM me or Mail me.

Direct Contact: jenniferrockz21@gmail.com

PayPal ID: chanrdra@gmail.com

What I need from you?

• URL of your website
  • Anchor Text (keyword)
  • Email ID (To send you the detailed EXCEL report)

Note:

3 review copies available only for buyers not for the same service providers.​

Here are some of the quality reviews given to my service previously:

Originally Posted by grafx77
Jennifer.SEO did a great job on my blog comments! All PR ranks checked out and almost all links were located near the top of the page. Incredible job....will be hiring again in the near future!
Originally Posted by dami99
I received my report today. Everything looks fine, and the links have all been created exactly as I asked for. The work was also completed in good time. Highly recommended A+
Originally Posted by patrolorp
Just received my review package.

Links were all active, PR was as specified, posts were relevant.

Work was done quickly, and a pr4 bonus link was thrown in.

THanks

Last edited:

I'll take a review if it's available. I have a new site that's currently not ranking so it would be a perfect case study to see the results from your links.

REVIEW:

I asked for a review at 2am and got my report 9 hours later, so that's pretty quick turnaround time.

PR of pages is as stated and OBL is less than 20 or 30 on the pages where I got links. The comments were clearly done manually because they are relevant to the topic of the page and because these sites require registration in order to post a comment, so they couldn't have been automated.

This looks like a good value for the price. PR links on low OBL pages at less than 50 cents per link is a great deal. I will likely order some more in the future.

I used these on a new website that I just put up a couple days ago and it's not ranking yet, so if I see some rankings from this I will post an update.

REVIEW:

I asked for a review at 2am and got my report 9 hours later, so that's pretty quick turnaround time.

PR of pages is as stated and OBL is less than 20 or 30 on the pages where I got links. The comments were clearly done manually because they are relevant to the topic of the page and because these sites require registration in order to post a comment, so they couldn't have been automated.

This looks like a good value for the price. PR links on low OBL pages at less than 50 cents per link is a great deal. I will likely order some more in the future.

I used these on a new website that I just put up a couple days ago and it's not ranking yet, so if I see some rankings from this I will post an update.
Thanks for your qualilty feedback and itrader.:D
40%discount on all packages for the first ten customers.Hurry up guys!!!!!!!!!!!

To All:
40%discount on all packages for first ten customers.
Hurry up guys..Book your slots to get the best from us!!!

Here are some of the quality reviews given to my service.

Originally Posted by jeffm2009
REVIEW:

Originally Posted by grafx77
Jennifer.SEO did a great job on my blog comments! All PR ranks checked out and almost all links were located near the top of the page. Incredible job....will be hiring again in the near future!
Originally Posted by dami99
I received my report today. Everything looks fine, and the links have all been created exactly as I asked for. The work was also completed in good time. Highly recommended A+

Originally Posted by musiclover
I ordered "Package 1" and the service delivery is very fast. All the links were live as promised on high pagerank pages. There was an average of 40-50 links per post.ohh I forgot to mention she provided me 1 pr 6 link instead of pr5 plus one bonus pr 2 link as well. Comments were manual and specific to the post. Highly recommended.

Originally Posted by musiclover
ohh I forgot to mention she provided me 1 pr 6 link instead of pr5 plus one bonus pr 2 link as well. Comments were manual and specific to the post. Highly recommended.

Originally Posted by patrolorp
Just received my review package.

Links were all active, PR was as specified, posts were relevant.

Work was done quickly, and a pr4 bonus link was thrown in.

THanks

Originally Posted by allex
All PR ranks checked out and almost all links were located near the top of the page. She gave a 2 free pr 4 links also Incredible job..
Great Blog Commenting Service. Will Hire Her Again in future

REVIEW

This service is truly a GEM and better than any of the other blog commenting services I have seen. You get all DOFOLLOW links AND OBL of <100!! Who can beat this, especially for the price?

I also received my report 24 hours after I ordered with great customer service! I am placing another order. I am already seeing a lot of movement with my rankings from the last submission. :banana_sml:

Rating: 5/5 stars!!

REVIEW

This service is truly a GEM and better than any of the other blog commenting services I have seen. You get all DOFOLLOW links AND OBL of <100!! Who can beat this, especially for the price?

I also received my report 24 hours after I ordered with great customer service! I am placing another order. I am already seeing a lot of movement with my rankings from the last submission. :banana_sml:

Rating: 5/5 stars!!
Thanks for the awsome feedback and ordering again.
Waiting for more orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.