http://www.fiverr.com

Thx for this I already hired someone for five dolla. You know it's kind of sad when you think about it. I mean some of the jobs are worth about $5 and that's it but you gotta wonder about how desperate some of these people might be doing more time consuming things.

I love that site. Bought a logo, a bunch of PR7 backlinks and a few hundred Facebook fans already.

I don't think it will go away anytime soon. Even if the US economy gets better again, you will still have a lot of East European, Indian and Chinese people willing to work half a day for a fiver. $5 is a decent loan for working a full day in a lot of countries. Especially if the US economy gets better :)

I just paid $5 for some dude to explain options trading in a nutshell.

edit: Considering paying for the following:

I will teach you telekinesis and give you special tips to achieve results faster for $5 (by xybok)

I just paid $5 for some dude to explain options trading in a nutshell.

edit: Considering paying for the following:

I will teach you telekinesis and give you special tips to achieve results faster for $5 (by xybok)

you got it cheap. I used to charge $500 bucks per hour back in 2006 just to talk to someone about options/futures trading. I was a day trader and worked for one of the biggest investment bank for over 7 yrs

I love the site, the only problem is it's tough to filter out all the BS and find good stuff. Unless you use the search feature and are looking for something in particular, there should be some kind of ratings/reviews system to filter the best stuff. Of course, there would be 1000 people offering "I will review your gig for $5".

Fuck, looks like my uber secret outsourcer arbitage location just got outed big time. Thanks Gaiz!!!!

Seriously tho, I've been using Fiverr for awhile, some good, some bad, it's only 5 bucks if you get shit on tho. And FYI, the site takes $1 off the top, so these people are actually working for $4. The smart ones are running it a lead gen lead loss and getting you into their system off fiverr.

So I got some chick to do a sign for a new site I'm launching. Took 3 great shots but I don't know how she managed to make her "fs" look like shit?? lmao

Guys am I crazy or does this really not look like an f? Does anyone write their fs like this? Guess I should have been more specific. e.g. don't make up your own version of a letter haha

The rest of the letters are fine.

6xrdoh.jpg

I've been using this site quite a bit as of late Fiverr ? The place for people to share things they?re willing to do for $5

You'd be amazed at what you can get done for 5 bucks...

I have been using fiverr for a while now and it has been pretty good. I have got some really good deals 1000 twitter followers for $5, videos created, etc.

However, I found another site that looks like it is just getting going called "For A $20" fora20.com. It does pretty much the same thing, but for $20 instead of $5.

I am probably going to start listing some services there to try it out and use some services from others once they get set up. I'm thinking they will have some better services there that sellers would rather get $20 for than $5.

Just thought I would give all of you a heads up.

Mike T.