Status
Not open for further replies.

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
My friend recently developed an SEO script for increasing long-tail traffic for sites that have more than 100 pages.

I know that 100 pages is a lot to some, but the increase in traffic is pretty incredible: 150-200%

This script was selling very well within the hardcore Russian SEO community and there are many testimonials that you can check out.

You can see for yourself here:
www.Htracer.com

200 clients, around 2000 websites. No "side effects" whatsoever.

The script is totally white-hat (Surprising, since it's Russian. :)

Now we'd like to start selling it to English-speaking audience as well, but we need people who will use it on their English websites and give us a testimonial.

So if you want a free version of this script PM me. I have 3 review copies available.

About HTracer:

1) Can be installed on any CMS
2) Totally white-hat
3) Increases traffic by 1.5-2x a month
4) There is a WP Plugin

How does it work:

You install and set it up, then HTracer works on auto-pilot. It observes the keywords your visitors use to land on particular pages of your site and forms a semantic core of keywords. And the more visitors a particular page gets, the more link weight it gets from other pages on your website.

It uses all this data for:

1) Forming the link blocks
(Automatically generates "You'd also be interested in:
article 1
article 2
article 3,
etc.
below each article on your website).
2) Alt titles of pictures
3) Link titles
4) Making keyword clouds from keywords
5) Metakeywords
6) Interlinking (Wikipedia style)
7) And other interesting things.

www.Htracer.com

p.s. I know this may be new to you and you will have questions. I can answer them for you, just ask below.

Last edited:

Do you have any proof and screenshots of case studies that have real traffic wesbites?

Chart.PNG

chart3.png

this is nothing/peanuts....

thanks

If you can do it for Wordpress I'm down.

I think it works with wordpress. Quoting from the site itself "
Which CMS does HTracer successfully work on?
WordPress, DLE, Joomla, Joostina, HostCMS, Zebrum, Zebrum Lite, OpenCart, NetCat and many other custom built ones. There are many more, but these work for sure."

With one copy of the script, how many sites can I put it on? How does it work for ecomm stores? I have several with 100+ pages I'd like to try this on.

This isn't an isolated case study, a few links were built to the site during the testing period with HTracer. As you can see the results are pretty nice.

There were many changes in the Google empire recently and over-optimizing sites by adding keyword rich image alt tags and link titles doesn't seem to be the best bet anymore.

Although the concept is very interesting!

With one copy of the script, how many sites can I put it on? How does it work for ecomm stores? I have several with 100+ pages I'd like to try this on.

It's a license for unlimited number of sites.

There were many changes in the Google empire recently and over-optimizing sites by adding keyword rich image alt tags and link titles doesn't seem to be the best bet anymore.

Although the concept is very interesting!

HTracer helps you sculpt link juice that flows through your site. But you can choose the degree of control over your optimization as well.

i will like to give this a try on a few of my sites.. how do we begin the process of beta testing? so we can leave a real testimonial?

Status
Not open for further replies.