HTracer - Hardcore Russian SEO Script Increases Long-Tail Traffic by 150-200% v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
My friend recently developed an SEO script for increasing long-tail traffic for sites that have more than 100 pages.

I know that 100 pages is a lot to some, but the increase in traffic is pretty incredible: 150-200%

This script was selling very well within the hardcore Russian SEO community and there are many testimonials that you can check out.

You can see for yourself here:
www.Htracer.com

200 clients, around 2000 websites. No "side effects" whatsoever.

The script is totally white-hat (Surprising, since it's Russian. :)

Now we'd like to start selling it to English-speaking audience as well,and we have a couple of testimonials coming!

About HTracer:

1) Can be installed on any CMS
2) Totally white-hat
3) Increases traffic by 1.5-2x a month
4) There is a WP Plugin

How does it work:

You install and set it up, then HTracer works on auto-pilot. It observes the keywords your visitors use to land on particular pages of your site and forms a semantic core of keywords. And the more visitors a particular page gets, the more link weight it gets from other pages on your website.

It uses all this data for:

1) Forming the link blocks
(Automatically generates "You'd also be interested in:
article 1
article 2
article 3,
etc.
below each article on your website).
2) Alt titles of pictures
3) Link titles
4) Making keyword clouds from keywords
5) Metakeywords
6) Interlinking (Wikipedia style)
7) And other interesting things.

www.Htracer.com

p.s. I know this may be new to you and you will have questions. I can answer them for you, just ask below.

Looks very interesting! Does it do all that each time a page is loaded or it all gets pre-cached somehow?

Are you using this on any of your sites? If so what kind of results have you seen? If not then why not?

Looks very interesting! Does it do all that each time a page is loaded or it all gets pre-cached somehow?

It's all done when the page gets loaded but it doesn't make the load time significantly slower.

Are you using this on any of your sites? If so what kind of results have you seen? If not then why not?

I tried it on a site of mine that has about 120 pages and it did give me about 10% more traffic... all other sites I own are very thin so using HTracer on them wouldn't be as beneficial as having it on a large site.

Status
Not open for further replies.