Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zink

Nov 7, 2006
This is my first post just though I would say hey.

Have been lurking for a while now and its about time I registered as this forum is awesome.

Latz
-Zink

Welcome to WF Zink! Enjoy your stay.

The bathroom is down the hall on the left, right next to the keg. Oh, and stay out of the bedroom on the right, some of the mods are in there having a circle jerk...at least that's what they tell me...

Oh yeah, and don't foget to yell out obscenities like a manic Tourette kid. People around here like that.

:xomunch: ....fffffffffffffFuckingworselesscocksuckingcuntbags....

Well I originally found the forum via the "Top earning internet whores" blog post by John Chow.

I am 23 and from the UK (England) - am a web designer by trade for the last 5 years and have been in the affiliate marketing game for about 4 months.

I have 1 site that was starting to make some cash, about £80 p/m but then Google fisted me and stuffed all my pages into 'supplemental', currently trying to work out how to get outta there :(. I guess that's what happens when you use a datafeed! Now this site makes 43 cents a day on adsense LOL

I have virtually no backlinks, that mean anything anyway, and apparently this is what i need to get out of supplemental hell. If anyone knows what to do to help or wants to be generous and give me a direct link from their PR8 site please do :D

My Goal: The usual reason I guess - to earn 2k per month so I can quit my job and work for myself doing this fulltime, I think I have the skills just not money or lots of time. Looking at some people's earnings on here I guess earning 2k is a pretty easy task, I just need the help to get there

Enough ramblings - great forum with some people, hopefully will learn a bunch!

p.s. Where do you get those cool image sin your sig; red bull drinker etc..?

Status
Not open for further replies.