Hi WF, I'd like to speak about outsourcing full product. I'm already getting some commission by selling ebook products, but I get only 20%. I've already taken action to search for people who could do the dirty job for me (write ebook from scratch) and I found them, price for the whole product is interesting but as I have never done that before, I have some doubts regarding releasing the outsourced product.
Can anybody give some hints what should I take into account when outsourcing the product ?
I assume I have to make an agreement with outsourcer regarding the uniqueness of the ebook to avoid any eventual copyright infringement actions but is there anything else that is important ?
Can anybody give some hints what should I take into account when outsourcing the product ?
I assume I have to make an agreement with outsourcer regarding the uniqueness of the ebook to avoid any eventual copyright infringement actions but is there anything else that is important ?