How to finance USD based campaigns from Australia (AUD)?

So two questions:
a) what do those "up to 3%" consists of and depend on exactly?
b) Why not put up this information for everyone to see? You can put the "YMMV if with another company" up no problem.

::emp::

We found that more confusion was caused by listing it on the general website (payoneer.com) with the disclaimer than not listing it. Some companies prefer to subsidize certain costs like card activation, maintenance, while others do not charge for loading of the card, etc. When you see the fees on the actual application, those are always correct and specific to your situation.

The link you posted, for example, shows fees when you apply for the card directly from Payoneer.

The "up to 3%" refers to foreign transactions. In other words, transactions made in a foreign currency (non-USD) or cross border transactions. This is something that exists in all credit/debits cards, and is not specific to Payoneer.

If you have any additional questions about the fee structure, please let me know. We try to be as transparent as possible with the costs of our service, to avoid any confusion. We strongly believe that our service satisfies a very real need in today's market, and that our pricing is highly competitive.

Yes, the up to 3% are non-US or non-US$ withdrawals.

However, please enlighten us, what are those fees made up of?

This is of the interest of many (me included) because, guess what - Internet Marketing is global and not all marketers live in the US.

Sure, I'd be happy to. This is a combination of charges by MasterCard, Payoneer, and our card processor. Whenever a purchase is made in a foreign currency (a currency different than that of the card account) there is a process in the background to convert the funds and have them transferred to the merchant making the charge. The reason there is a charge for these transactions is because there is a cost of business involved.

If you were to take a card issued in the US, for example, and travel to Europe (or make a purchase with a European merchant) in USD, there may still be a conversion required. It's possible that in order to make that USD charge, the funds must be converted to a local currency, and then back to USD ("behind the scenes"). This is just a general explanation of how international payments work, nothing specific to Payoneer, but is applies to your question of what the fees are made up of.

....... aaaaand this seems to be a misinformation.

You say:
This is a combination of charges by MasterCard, Payoneer, and our card processor.

And your site says:
* When a transaction is made as a foreign transaction or is requested in a currency other than USD, charges of up to 3% may be assessed above all charges assessed by MasterCard for the transaction.

(my bolding)

So this is really just a combination of charges by Payoneer and its payment processor - ON TOP of the mastercard fees.

I meant to refer to international payments (in reply to your comment about internet marketing being global), you are correct, and not the actual 3%. I apologize for the confusion in the way I worded it.