How to create face book page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why facebook will not let me creat a page? It says: "Our automated system will not allow the name". I have seen pages with like whole sentences, curse words etc... But it will not let me create a simple page?

What I do know is (if they haven't changed this policy yet) that you cannot capitalize any part of the name except for the first letter when you are first establishing a page. Just make it lowercase, then afterwards, you can go back and edit your name to whatever casing you would like.

-though you may need 25 likes as Diablo points out before FB lets you edit the page

Yeh!!! its pretty easy - if you're in FB have a look at the right of your top menu bar for a drop down arrow - click there - go down to 'create page' click on it - click on brand/product? and rest is history - it self explanatory

hi sir i believe first u must google for answer 'how to make facebook page'

it is simple! very! type in name of page and make page on facebook. after you click create page button you will create page.

much success!

very nice!

You can do it when you signup for Facebook as well rather than a personal account you can sign up for a biz page.

amazing how many times the same answer can be written with just a slight difference in words

amazing how many times the same answer can be written with just a slight difference in words

After reading through this thread, my thoughts exactly. ( Or is it just me saying the question is being answered multiple times with just a slight difference in words? :uhoh2::confused::uhoh2:)

Although it got me thinking, why ask here something even google can answer? It's not even on the right section?:stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie:

After reading through this thread, my thoughts exactly. ( Or is it just me saying the question is being answered multiple times with just a slight difference in words? :uhoh2::confused::uhoh2:)

Although it got me thinking, why ask here something even google can answer? It's not even on the right section?:stonedsmilie::stonedsmilie:

Its 4 years old thread, I think the old thread should be closed automatically. :eek:fftopic:

Ok serious question before this gets closed: is it possible to start a new facebook page for a business without your personal facebook account friends seeing it? Don't ask why :)

Status
Not open for further replies.