How should I monetize my 1500 Domains?

Am I wrong? None of these are expiring crap domains. I got them from getting a run of the top 5000 most searched keywords and then ran those through godaddy to register the available ones. Then got the top 5000 highest CPC-Adsense and registered the available ones there. The lowest CPC was $20.00. These are all $20.00 CPC on Adsense or 5000 CLICKS per day. With metrics like that and using the programs I have, WP Direct, Traffic Geyser, xRumer, Own Tube, WP Mage, shouldn't these all produce income?

Well lets talk #'s. How much are you MAKING daily/monthly! (I don't want pie in the sky number, but what you are prompted with when you go into your adsense account).

Then subtract that number from the $11,000 or so dollars it cost you to register all those domains, and come back here.

i understand where he is coming from, i've done that too, but not quite to that degree, a hundred or so, thinking i could get them all done with sheer will power, turns out it is harder than expected, i like to think of it as just pecking away... it'll all work out

How are you not at least making some cash with adsense for domains? At $20 cpc and a bunch of exact matches you should be making something.

I'd go through the list:
- how many are related to hard goods? -> wordpress + amazon (wpzon plugin)
- how many are local services? (laywers, doctors) -> throw up some articles, either scraped or outsourced, monitor ranking -> have someone who on WF who specializes in selling these get on the phones and rent them to local businesses for $100-$300 a year
- how many are random garbage? -> adsense for domains, or random articles + adsense

Your strategy should vary by domain. But you need content, SEO, etc. Ideally you'll need a large content manager/website builder to create 1500 sites (xsite pro, wordpress, etc.) start getting some page rank, back links, etc. All of this is going to need some automation and probably a lot of time and thought.

Dude here is the way to money in ten eazy to follow steps

#1. Dail your dealer and order a half pound of meth and a brick of coke
#2 toke up the coke
#3 install the shit out of wordpress
#4 time for the meth
#5 type content till your fingertips bleed
#6 more coke to calm you down
#7 use that speach into text bullshit from microsoft to get you some content in
#8 put cocke in a bottle of water, stirr around and drinck it
#9 more meth
#10 backlink

But yeah I own shit like coca-coola.com, hotfemale.com, 1900hotsex it is parked at parked .com and i am lucky to get a half a buck a day if that

Lots of your site look like MFA which Google don't like.
Also, I am guessing most of your contents are duplicates?

Almost anything is possible if it's scalable.
Do the math and see if you come out with + sign.

Add all your expenses regarding your domains and sites related.
Example...

1,500 domains:$12,000/year = $1,000/month
2 Server:$400/month
Any kind of scripts/programs:$300 = $25/month since most script will be outdated within one year.

Let's assume there is no other expense.
Your total monthly expense = $1,425

To break even, each site need to make $.95/month or 3 pennies/day.
Let's not talk about your own salary for now.

You think you can do that?
Seems like your sample list is almost 100.
How long did you have those sites up?
Are they at least breaking even?

A lot of those look like shit
You probably ended up with a lot of reverse order domain matches or partial query broad matches the way you picked them out
And a lot of them don't get anywhere near 5k searches per day whatever tool you used is shit
For a lot of them your best bet is probably trying to offload them to some other newbie. If I were you I'd be hustling trying to sell enough to get my 10k in reg fees back. Figure out a few that are actually not complete shit and hold on to them for development.

I'll research one for an example
Example
AUSTINTEXASUNIVERSITY.COM
AUSTINUNIVERSITYTEXAS.COM

Here you have both, both will show up as having 8k+ broad match searches per day however if you look at exact match searches

austin university texas 11
austin texas university 43

Not so good. Plus your cpc estimate was way off it's actually probably around $1.5-$2

Rockstun, at some point when you were buying your 1.5k domains did you ever stop and ask yourself "Why are all of these unregistered if they're as good as I think they are?"

To start with, I would park them. But find a provider that allows you to do some non-fraud promotion (links, not clicks) of your domains. Most parking services don't, but some do. Park the domains, and optimize them, then get some links to each one. If you don't get at least a few links, then you may get so little traffic that it's not worth keeping the domain for income alone. Expect between 30-100 uniques a month average. The $30 CPC is nice, but with adsense all I ever see is a max of about $2. That's for ad clicks. Clicks from Search box results is more and may reach closer to that amount.

Then if you are getting traffic, but few clicks, that domain should be tested with a mini-site. I would also try making a single LONG page with unique content and see how that works for you. Try selecting only AdSense image ads, they help to keep your site looking like a MFA.

Some of your domains are better than others, but all would look better if you Camel-Case them when showing them to others. Like CarInsureanceDenverColorado.COM
CarInsuranceInFL.COM

Many of these can be pitched to end-users when you have time. If you can talk about traffic and earnings it will spark more interest. Many of the end-users will know how much the CPCs are and it's easy to sell domains for $xxx-$x,xxx if the yearly traffic * $30 CPC exceeds $xx,xxx. Say I am only paying $10 per click. I will be paying $900 a month for 30 visitors, and of those 30 maybe 1-5 might become clients? If I can get a domain name for $1k-2k and it can deliver the same thing, I'm doing good.

They are all exact match .com's that are $30.00 CPC on adsense minimum or 5000 CLICKS per day exact match .com's

For example:

ATTORNEYDUIFLORIDASOUTH.COM
ATTORNEYDWIFORTWORTH.COM

ATTORNEYPHILADELPHIATAX.COM
CAMERA10X.COM
AUDIOENVIDEO.COM

I have wp Mage on them w adsense, and am told to do affiliate offers on them instead? Suggestions

Let them drop. Most of them suck. Not worth trying to monetize. That is why most of them were available. I'm sure there is a good one or two among all your domains... even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

When you have a list of domains you think is good. Hold it for a day or two. If it is really good... some of the domains will no longer be available.