How should I monetize my 1500 Domains?

R0ckStun

Nov 26, 2009
NYC Biatch!
They are all exact match .com's that are $30.00 CPC on adsense minimum or 5000 CLICKS per day exact match .com's

For example:

ATTORNEYDUIFLORIDASOUTH.COM
ATTORNEYDWIFORTWORTH.COM

ATTORNEYPHILADELPHIATAX.COM
CAMERA10X.COM
AUDIOENVIDEO.COM

I have wp Mage on them w adsense, and am told to do affiliate offers on them instead? Suggestions

Last edited:

What have you tried so far? Any luck with AdSense for Domains? Are they actually getting traffic?

If they are exact match, then some could rank easily in SERPs, improve on site SEO and throw a few links.

Convert them into micro niche sites. I own about 200+ and make good money with little to no effort.

We should work something out man. I'll PM you.

Course if you have 1500 domains I hope you find a way to make more than $12,000 per year (1500 x $8/yr renewal), otherwise sounds like a waste of effort.

Do these niche search pages work at all anymore?
I heard recently Google was going to crack down on these someday soon-- making them harder to find in searches (effectively ending this sort of gaming of the net).

If you guys are finding these old link pages still work I'd like to hear more as well.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss mass autobuild, seo, and content drips on all these. Free setup, you pay only shipping. :)

Seriously tho, I think our rebill is cheaper than what is up ^.

Convert them into micro niche sites. I own about 200+ and make good money with little to no effort.

We should work something out man. I'll PM you.

This would be ideal, with 50+ unique articles on each to feed the beast.
though that in itself would be a pretty time and or money consuming project.

Would probably be worth it in the end though.... Im sure you could make a min of 0.50 to 1.00 per day from each in a short period of time. You do the math ....

Search the forums, I remember Jon was doing something similar around the same time he launched this forum. He was using a block of domains he had laying around. If I remember right he posted some pretty useful information regarding how he was going about it and some short term results.

I have a similar issue, and would be interested in an automated solution of sorts.

They are all exact match .com's that are $30.00 CPC on adsense minimum or 5000 CLICKS per day exact match .com's

For example:

ATTORNEYDUIFLORIDASOUTH.COM
ATTORNEYDWIFORTWORTH.COM

ATTORNEYPHILADELPHIATAX.COM
CAMERA10X.COM
AUDIOENVIDEO.COM

I have wp Mage on them w adsense, and am told to do affiliate offers on them instead? Suggestions

No disrespect, but why do you have 1500 domains and then are asking on a forum how to monetize them?

Why did you buy them in the first place?

This is the problem I see over and over again - are you a DOMAINER or a DOMAIN INVESTOR?? There is a difference...
Are you looking for growth?
Are you looking for income?

What is your exist strategy?

It is better to have 15 good domains that a person knows what to do with than 1500 one is unsure about....

Geez, 1500 domains and you are thinking about this afterwards? See quote in sig.....

If you have money to invest, hire an professional consultants....you might consider trying the folks here (not affiliate in anyway):
Home | FairWinds Partners Internet Domain Strategy

PS
The advice I give friends here and also online - esp in the corporate world where people will be investing signficant money is the following:

The quickest way to make money from a growth standpoint (buy low, sell high) is to get into the mind of the HIGH END BUYER?

99% of the domains registered out there are worth shit and will not be sold for 5 figures or more....so how to do that?
GROWTH
-read reports of pubicly traded firms - see what they are buying
-visit http://Adage.com and see what new developments are occurring and what names "take"
-go to sites like http://dnsaleprice.com/ or http://domainprices.co.uk

Join email list like SimplyDomains.com or Keven's Big ticket domains.....

INCOME
Have a clear development strategy in mind BEFORE you buy///
-content monetized by adsense
-membership site model
-affiliate sales model
-product development model
-media buy model (sell advertising directly to companies)

there are many more but I'll stop here...

Thanks for the advice dude. When I see crazy sites that are exact match 30CPC adsense or 5000 clicks per day for 7 bucks I buy it... according to keywordspy and others , not searches--clicks. I am a buy and hold person with a monetize with auto blogs using WP direct , WP Mage and traffic geyser and putting affiliate offers on the sites. What do you think of this strategy?

When I see crazy sites that are exact match 30CPC adsense or 5000 clicks per day for 7 bucks I buy it... according to keywordspy and others , not searches--clicks.

There's not a chance in hell that the domains you listed in your OP are getting that many clicks.

For all of those local ones, build out simple 3 page wordpress sites with a form for capturing leads and go sell them for a few hundred a pop to appropriate customers once they rank.

Yeah something is seriously goofy with your math or results. If each site was generating the amount of clicks your reporting. You wouldn't have to be posting here, as you would be generating a decent roi.

lol.

1500 is definitely a grip of domains, are they all in the same niche or completely random shit?

I'd be willing to work out some type of deal with you as far as hosting and marketing them, but I really have to see what you're working with first

my skype is "gmunch"

Thanks dude. They are all 5000 CLICKS per day OR $20.00 cpc adsense across a wide area. They need to have all this crazty software run on them I own xRUmer, WP Direct, traffic geyser, wp mage etc. Currently all hosted and with adsense.
SMALL LIST

AUDIOENVIDEO.COM
AUSTINTEXASUNIVERSITY.COM
AUSTINUNIVERSITYTEXAS.COM
AUTOCOSTINSURANCELOWQUOTE.COM
AUTOFLORIDAINSURANCEQUOTE.COM
AUTOINSURANCENJONLINEQUOTE.COM
AUTOMOBILEDONATIONSTOCHARITY.COM
AUTORENTALENTERPRISE.COM
BADCALIFORNIACREDITHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
BADCREDITEQUITYHOMELOANREFINANCING.COM
BADCREDITEQUITYHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
BADCREDITMORTGAGELOANSCALIFORNIA.COM
BADCREDITRATINGREMORTGAGE.COM
BANGBROS-REVIEW.NET
batterylaptoptoshiba.com
BEACHWESTPALM.COM
BEDAND.NET
BEHAVIOURCHILD.COM
BESTDEALSLIFEINSURANCE.COM
BESTULTIMATEHEALTH.COM
BEVERLYHILLSCOSMETICSURGERYINSTITUTE.COM
BIKESAND.COM
BIRTHINJURYATTORNEYSBROOKLYN.COM
BIRTHINJURYLAWYERPHILADELPHIA.COM
BLONDES-NUE-SEXE.COM
BRAININJURYATTORNEYSNEWYORK.COM
BREAKDOWNCAR.COM
BREAKDOWNCOVERCAR.COM
BREAKDOWNCOVERCHEAP.COM
BREAKDOWNINSURANCECOVER.COM
BREAKDOWNINSURANCERAC.COM
BUILDINGINSURANCEBUYTOLET.COM
BUILDINGSINSURANCEBUYTOLET.COM
BUILDINGSINSURANCELANDLORD.COM
BUILDINGSINSURANCELANDLORDS.COM
BUYAND.NET
CABDEBTADVICE.COM
CALIFORNIALOS.COM
CAMCORDEROPTICALZOOM.COM
CAMERA10X.COM
CAMERACELL.NET
CAMERAGPS.NET
CAMERASCAMERA.COM
CAMERASCAMERA.NET
CAMERASDIGITALCAMERA.COM
CAMERASDIGITALCAMERA.NET
CAMERASPHOTOGRAPHY.COM
CANADIANCARINSURANCEONLINEQUOTES.COM
CANADIANCARINSURANCEQUOTESONLINE.COM
CANADIANONLINECARINSURANCE.COM
CANADIANONLINECARINSURANCEQUOTES.COM
CANONPOWERSHOTS3IS.COM
canonpowershotzoom.com
CANYONARIZONA.COM
CARBREAKDOWNCOVERINSURANCEUK.COM
CARBREAKDOWNCOVERUK.COM
CARBREAKDOWNINSURANCEUK.COM
CARCHEAPINSURANCENC.COM
CARCHEAPINSURANCEUK.COM
CARCOVERCHEAP.COM
CARD1GB.COM
CARDALLASINSURANCE.COM
CARDOLLARRENT.COM
CARDOLLARRENTA.COM
CARDONATIONAUSTIN.COM
CARDONATIONOAKLAND.COM
CARDONATIONSLOSANGELES.COM
CARDONATIONSSANDIEGO.COM
CARDONATIONTUCSON.COM
CAREASYINSURANCEONLINE.COM
CARININSURANCENJQUOTE.COM
CARINSURANCEBATONROUGE.COM
CARINSURANCECALIFORNIAQUOTE.COM
CARINSURANCEDENVERCOLORADO.COM
CARINSURANCEINFL.COM
CARINSURANCEINPHILADELPHIA.COM
CARINSURANCEMARYLANDQUOTE.COM
CARINSURANCEMUSTANG.COM
CARINSURANCENYQUOTE.COM
CARINSURANCEOAP.COM
CARINSURANCEOHIOQUOTE.COM
CARINSURANCEOVER.COM
CARINSURANCEOVER60.COM
CARINSURANCEPAQUOTE.COM
CARINSURANCEPLPD.COM
CARINSURANCEQOUTESONLINE.COM
CARINSURANCEQUOTEINSTANT.COM
CARINSURANCESANDIEGOCA.COM
CARLOANREFINANCETEXAS.COM
CARRENTALSHOTELS.COM
CARSNEWPRICES.NET
CARSSAN.COM
CASHPAYOUTONSTRUCTUREDSETTLEMENT.COM
cdaudioplayer.com
cdcdrw.com
CDINCAR.COM

Well a little refresher in domaining 101. Purchase brandable, generic domains, that are preferably one to two generic words. The whole idea is to buy or register domains that you can later flip for profit.

The biggest problem I see with your situation, is it appears as though you purchase every expired domain thinking its fantastic. When that couldn't be further from the case, the vast majority (98%) of expiring domains are not renewed because they are crap. You should really pick through them carefully and not register every
attorney(city).com domain you find.

Second, grow your portfolio over time gradually, only register as many domains as you can manage and either hold or develop over time. It's quite apparent, that there is no way you can possibly manage the portfolio of 1500 domains you have.

It's much easier to register one domain, fully expand it into an authority adsense site, than it is 1000 sites.