How many of you know how to do work around the house?

I've refurbed most of my house over the last couple of years. Re-plastered most of the house, new floors, kitchen, bathrooms. Just about everything except the electrics, I don't trust something I can't see. I love working on the house, it's a great break from working on a computer all day not to mention the £100,000 or so I have added to the value in the process.

Trueeee the one thing I wish I was able to do that I cant is restore cars.

1967%2BShelby%2BGT500%2BEleanor%2BReplica_02.jpg

Above is my dream car and I'd love to restore one as opposed to just buying one.

If really interested. Learning, doing, etc is all part of the process as a great offline hobby/interest.

Everyone had their first car and their is not only unlimited knowledge online their are tons of guys offline that would love to come over for a beer and advise. But only if really interested.

When I was a kid we had horses and used to buy beat up horse carts/buggies/carriages and harnesses at auctions. Then while watching TV I'd have a bucket of murphy's oil soap and a rag, and wipe that shit down. Sell it for 300% or higher profit.

We also had hundreds (many for parts) of random mini bikes, motorcycles, go carts, etc over the years. I remember having to buy a manual for each new project, and following it step by step.

Best way to learn is by doing. (other than welding, I did that shit without a mask and had blisters on my eyeballs)