How many kids you think cheat in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a mod and I guarantee I’m the smartest person on here, not to have an ego (like shoemoney), but I am.

I'm curious, what did you get on your SATs?

I had a 1440 on the second, and final, try.

740 Verbal
700 Math

On my first I got a 1340 (or something like that). No prepping for either.

750+750=1500

My bro got 2350 on the new one.. 1590 for the old sections, but he is just good at general stuff, I'd whip him at engineering, math, etc.

How many kids cheated in school or how many people ate wickedfire.com cheated in school...

Those are probably two very different answers.

I'm curious, what did you get on your SATs?

I had a 1440 on the second, and final, try.

740 Verbal
700 Math

On my first I got a 1340 (or something like that). No prepping for either.
:(

I got umm

640 Verbal
680 Math
680 Writing (new section that isn't worth shit yet)

I did get a 770 on my Spanish SAT II :p

good thing no one is trying to show SAT stuff here.

anyway, you guys should stop. I help make the SAT so if i wanted to, i could revoke all your grades :/

try mocking me...and i'll do it.

v=ir configure how you want after that. i took some e&m physics classes and electrical engineering classes... although im an ME

Who needs to cheat when you can get in anywhere by affirmative action?
*flexes*

ltn1dr( you are worseless) Drusam, please do not get me started on affirmative action! I am legally discriminated against so some 1 leg wounder can go to school!

jj dru you the pimp!

ltn1dr( you are worseless) Drusam, please do not get me started on affirmative action! I am legally discriminated against so some 1 leg wounder can go to school!

jj dru you the pimp!

hahaha, i knew you'd be strongly against that shit. The only affirmative action I've gotten was becoming a mod, thanks to Jon's WickedFire Affirmative Action Program.

shit dru - you are the whitest black man I know! I bet your leftovers are in the 7 to 9 range! cause you only do the 10's right!

Status
Not open for further replies.