How many kids you think cheat in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltn1dr

Call me Andy
Jun 27, 2006
Washinton D.C.
a2-network.com
Just wondering, I'm about to launch a site all about cheating, and don't even ask me for a link because I know how you all are.

Anyways, what percentage of kids in school cheat on a lot of subjects?

Personally, I couldn't pass school if my eyes couldn't read size 3 font ;)

Hahah, I've never been to public school, but the majority of kids in my school do all the time (I would know because I sell or give out cheat sheets all the time) and the ones that don't cheat don't turn people in lol.

Not a mod and I guarantee I’m the smartest person on here, not to have an ego (like shoemoney), but I am.

I highly doubt that, solely based on the fact that you just said the way you "guaruntee" (nice spelling) that you are.

wow, spelling is such a huge factor on intelligence... nice argument.. also check that it was corrected before you even had time to reply... i hope you aren't mentally slow as you are physically with your refresh.

wow, spelling is such a huge factor on intelligence... nice argument.. also check that it was corrected before you even had time to reply... i hope you aren't mentally slow as you are physically with your refresh.

That wasn't actually my mine proof that you are nowhere near as smart as you say you are. Anyone who is stupid enough to somehow guarantee they are smarter than the hundreds of other people on WF is a blatant fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.