How do sites get tons of content?

Kaladyn

Sep 21, 2011
I'm browsing flippa and trying to learn, and I see these $50 websites with 131 articles. How do a lot of these sites have so much content? It seems like it would be hard to compete with them as far as making a brand new website?

1.Failed sites
2.Sites with 1$/hour VA 500 word articles
3.Duplicate/Spun content

What do you mean how do they get it? Read them, if they read like shit then they are spun, if they look good then they were either written by the blog owner or outsourced to writers.

There's really no magic trick to get a bunch well written content.

There are lots of spinners that provide human readable contents. This is how you can have loads of content.

Quality isn't even the right word. People think that all you have to do to rank is have a good article. You need to have a good article and you need to promote it (get a high quality guest post and link to that article, for example). Or better, promote it "naturally" with relationships and parallel media campaigns.

There's a hell of a lot of people out there who would love to submit high quality posts as guest bloggers, in exchange for a backlink in the article. That might be a good way, costs you nothing.

It all depends on what you're looking for either quantity or quality. Really that's the debate here.

If you want quantity Internet Archive: Wayback Machine might be your friend. However, often you aren't able to find truly unique content, since someone most likely scraped that content before (or when that article was live).

You can go onto elance, oDesk, or even on WickedFire to find some really cheap writers.

You can also do spun content by some kind of spinner program.

Here is what I will do,

Hire someone to create manual spun content, find articles you like, and then hire a manual spinner for super cheap! I mean like $1 buck for an article. It's not the best content, but it pass Copyscape way better than any other option.

I do this all the time, and use this kind of thing for my blog network. It's the only way I've found to get 100% truly unique content without hiring someone to write something new.

To be honest, the rewriters tend to be way better too than original articles at that price.

A lot of those sites that are being built and flipped for $150 a pop are using what is called "PLR" content. Investigate that and you'll have your answer.

You can also do this too, they can be pretty cheap. You can also look up the Kontent Machine

I'm browsing flippa and trying to learn, and I see these $50 websites with 131 articles. How do a lot of these sites have so much content? It seems like it would be hard to compete with them as far as making a brand new website?

Outsourced work on Fiverr, or plain copy paste websites.
I can create a website with 100 articles in under one week, shit work is not so hard to do...