How and where to get testimonials?

I wouldn't recommend going the route of getting testimonials from fiverr due to the fact that everyone else has that thinking as well. So do you think that people have not seen these faces? Writing your own testimonials is not wise as well. You can easily offer some free reviews here to some members who would love to check out your ebook and give honest feedback.

You gotta take your business serious my friend and do honest business, that's the only way it have that longevity your looking for in a business and your customers will love you for it in the end.

Just give a few copies away, you'll get your testimonials faster than you really think. You gotta take your business serious my friend. Im not trying to bash or anything, but from someone who runs sales threads and where reviews are a key role in it's success, I know by writing one or getting it from fiverr would really kill a rep FAST.

I make them up. No jokes. Of course, being sneaky I copy & paste testimonials of similar products, and change the syntax and names around a bit.

I wouldn't recommend going the route of getting testimonials from fiverr due to the fact that everyone else has that thinking as well. So do you think that people have not seen these faces? Writing your own testimonials is not wise as well. You can easily offer some free reviews here to some members who would love to check out your ebook and give honest feedback.

You gotta take your business serious my friend and do honest business, that's the only way it have that longevity your looking for in a business and your customers will love you for it in the end.

Just give a few copies away, you'll get your testimonials faster than you really think. You gotta take your business serious my friend. Im not trying to bash or anything, but from someone who runs sales threads and where reviews are a key role in it's success, I know by writing one or getting it from fiverr would really kill a rep FAST.

Agreed. I prefer genuine feedback to my stuff too. Or I could be posting crap out there and end up with no results :nopenope:. Found the section to post review copies. Will be putting up my offers there soon.